Valentines Day, What are you getting your girl? Need gift ideas!

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentines Day is coming up and I have no idea what to get my girlfriend. I don't want to give her anything cheesy because she got me some AWESOME christmas presents and I gave her nothing(I know I suck).

I was thinking jewelry...

Earrings - Do girls even wear earrings? I swear I have never really noticed, but I do know my girlfriend does not wear any. I was thinking like small diamond earrings, they are pretty inexpensive.

Necklace - I thought about this too, but I'm not sure what kind of charm to get her, so difficult! Also she bought me a really nice gold chain for christmas so getting her one would kind of be non-surprising in a way? I don't know, I told her I was gonna get her something for valentines day(I know bad move) but I didn't say what. I'll make sure not to bring it up again heh.

A Ring - This would be ideal too, but rings have sizes, I heard they can be resized, does this work well?

Bracelet - Do girls like bracelets? Also I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what bracelet to get her.

Anyways anyone have any ideas? What are you guys getting your girlfriends for Valentines Day? Need help, I want to get her something really nice.

Reaction score
Get her some eatable strawberry tasting panties - unless you are allergic to strawberries!! Get cherry then!

Reaction score
I'm giving my girl three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!!!

Longview

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to really surprise her get her nothing not even a card.

Then ask her if she was surprised!

Its the last gift she will expect

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get chocolate

thats cheezy, jewelry is i think a bit too much

Get a single red rose.........

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
dont get chocolate

thats cheezy, jewelry is i think a bit too much

Get a single red rose.........
Ya chocolate is freaking cheesy.

Normally jewelry is a bit much but considering she spent over $300 on me for xmas I'd feel horrible getting her a single red rose and nothing else lol.

Anyways I'm thinking a card with something nice written inside it, a dozen roses(why get just 1? lol), and a present. The hard part is finding the right present.

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't get her anything,NEVER buy a chic somethin,christmas,birthday-NOTHIN'-she don't like it-on to the next-

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: Who said we must give anything on V-Day!

I am not giving her any red rose or expensive stuff. I planned to give her 7 hershey kisses and one real kiss from me after V-Day. Besides, my gf loves surprises! :D

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing... don't even think I'm going to spend it with her. Screw the commercial breakdown of love and what not. If she needs me to give her something on that retarded date, then she can find herself somebody else.