valentines card

bobterminator84

Don Juan
Reaction score
i need some advice...there is one girl i see occasinely near the place where i work ,i dont know her name,we never talked....but most of the time she vaves at me,gives smile, turn her head as she passes by...
What i wana do is drop the card at her work place saying.addresed to.for that young cute girl with short dark hair.
I have selected u to be my 6th valentine.if the other 5 fall through,u got the job.
My name and phone no.
I found that text here on this forum..
What do u think?any advice?
Thanks

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know man i dont like your approach with a card.

But today i noticed that many girls are so desperate to find a man for tomorrow that they were hitting on me.

I dont know if they are trying to use me to brag to their friends about getting gifts , but im not planning anything for tomorrow since i dont have a GF. And im not planning to go out with a girl who needs me to fill up her ego.

So , if that girl doesnt have a boyfriend , she will probably go out with you. But approach like a man , not with stupid cards.
Just stop her and go caveman on her.

I would wait till after v day and then approach her like a man.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she probably won't touch it in fear that she's going to get infected with some deadly disease.

No but seriously, don't do that.

bobterminator84

Don Juan
Reaction score
right than,thanks for advice...i wont do it than...i just go for a cave man approach next time i c her.thanx lads