Using Wardrobe changes, working out, cosmetic surgery, 100’s of posed pictures and women as a cure

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
If a person is mentally ill they need a therapist. Not to be given self-serving “advice” from the “helpful” such as wardrobe changes, working out, cosmetic surgery, and women as a “cure” for what’s wrong with them. None of that advice is going to make their mental illness just up and vanish. It’s the same as trying to put lipstick on a pig and then patting yourself on the back for it.

The same person offering such advice would need a therapist themselves. Perhaps a two for one deal.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some situations are hopeless cases...this is why we screen. They don't lock people up anymore for being clinically insane.

However, if there is a verified history of progress and growth, this would be the exception.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Some situations are hopeless cases...this is why we screen. They don't lock people up anymore for being clinically insane.

However, if there is a verified history of progress and growth, this would be the exception.
We can tell how well the screening process is working out in the SS Cuckoo bird mental aviary.

I've often wondered if the wealth of insanity infesting this site is more than enough so that Bernie Sanders himself would demand those posters share it with the "underprivileged".

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can tell how well the screening process is working out in the SS Cuckoo bird mental aviary.

I've often wondered if the wealth of insanity infesting this site is more than enough so that Bernie Sanders himself would demand those posters share it with the "underprivileged".
Yes, it's as common as dirt or air.

It does have entertainment value though...just... 'from a distance'.

As long as it doesn't effect my life in a direct way, I can laugh!:p