Using the term "ex"

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or does using the term "ex" not seem DJ? To me it almost seems as if you are using a old girlfriend as a status symbol by referring to her as a "ex". When I hear people say "that was my ex" or "my ex was hot" just seems afc almost as if you are still hooked to her. Anyone see were Iam coming from with this?

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it all depends on how she become that person's ex. Plenty of possibilities there, and a lot of them are very DJ, and a lot of them are very AFC. It's just a word :p

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.... hey, by the way, i heard breathing isn't "DJ". It shows dependence on something other than yourself. Bodily functions are also "un-DJ" because it shows you have no control.

Give me a break, this is pathetic.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penguin said:
Yeah.... hey, by the way, i heard breathing isn't "DJ". It shows dependence on something other than yourself. Bodily functions are also "un-DJ" because it shows you have no control.

Give me a break, this is pathetic.
Despite your comments,I have noticed that the top "playas" that I personally know do not use the term "ex". Your comment, "Give me a break, this is pathetic" is not needed,and is only going scare off new posters. I don't leave negative remarks to anyone on this board and neither should you.