Using LJBF on her?

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about using LJBF on a girl, It would kind of be like acting as if you didnt need her in your life, and might drive her crazy. like " why does he only want to be friends, doesnt he want me?"

Have any of you tried this, or do any of you have any opinions on this.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive tried it a few times, and while it drove the women crazy, it was more like a shattered ego for her then an actual rise in IL.

SOme women fall for it tho, because while they are trying to prove to you that they have sexual allure, you might take advantage of this opportunity.

But again, its an ego inspired sign of Interest, and not genuine

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yes, that does work. But! You have to be in a moderate mood to say it, and bring it up allude. David D uses this technique and so read up on his work. Oh and this has to be followed by extreme flirting and kino that she has a shadow of a doubt in her mind that you act more then just a f-buddy.

nvrtoolate

Reaction score
She used LJBF on me

this happend to me a couple of weeks ago. She gave me the LJBF right away but then wanted to go out with me. We went out and at the end of the night we ended up in bed while she still insisted just to be friends with me.
Either she was nuts or this was her way of protecting herself from overly enthusiatic men. Early in the date I just decided to ignore it and go for it. It worked. If she had then shown interest in me I would have told her that I put her already in the LJBF category and that it's too late for a romantic relationship.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
It works but you have to flirt with them.