Using dating sites in college

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Im in college and want sex lol, but I go on pof and most of the girls are questionably human.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College....http://www.troll.me/images/picard-palm/youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg

Zero need for a dating site in college pal. If you live on campus(and you better) theres chicks galore everywhere. I live on a pretty big campus and every weekend is a blast. I meet chicks all throughout the week and then party with them on the weekend. Once you turn 21(if your not) theres bars on campus that no doubt pop....the girls dress up and all head out to dance. Get your head in the game kid...its all around you.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you need the crutch, but otherwise, its like fish in a barrel man.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
TheException said:
College....http://www.troll.me/images/picard-palm/youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg

Zero need for a dating site in college pal. If you live on campus(and you better) theres chicks galore everywhere. I live on a pretty big campus and every weekend is a blast. I meet chicks all throughout the week and then party with them on the weekend. Once you turn 21(if your not) theres bars on campus that no doubt pop....the girls dress up and all head out to dance. Get your head in the game kid...its all around you.
I have a better chance at winning the lottery than pulling a chick at my college. Desperate times call for desperate measures

ngdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier in person then on dating sites. Just make an active friend circle. I'm almost 30 and while I have a masters degree I went back to school for language studies last summer with a lot of undergrads and made a friend circle. I probably met more girls that were single than I did in the past 10 years combined. Dating sites I rarely get any hits.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is a waste of time anyway, you get 6's acting like 9's because of all the attention and its generally a bad experience. Plus you have much better interactions if you go up and talk to a girl(properly) during the day because no other guys are doing that. If you run up to a girl and tell her you just wanted to meet her because she looked nice, shes going to be flattered and talk to you. Those girls who are super hot actually react better to this if you do it in the Wright way...pun intended.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
I have a better chance at winning the lottery than pulling a chick at my college.
Poor attitude! In all seriousness, flirt with and game chicks in your classes, dorm, parties, events, around campus, etc. It's a numbers game and the numbers are in your favor here. 100% of chicks on a college campus want to hook up, some just already have boyfriends. It's your goal to find the ones that don't.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will give you one piece of advice, right now you are in college, you should be studying to have a chance at life in the upcoming years, dont waste it on POF, parties ,alcohol and cvmdumpsters.

its no surprise nobody mentioned that you should be studying instead of gaming chicks,dude in this economy if all you think about during college is banging....you are a faggot and deserve a$$ rape by the social elite later on.

look ,if you play now, you'll pay later.but if you pay now,you can have lots of playtime when you have a good financial footing.

its a disaster, everywhere in the world college means studying, but in the US, college means alcohol,parties and slvts.
now we have obama wondering what the hell is ruining Murica..... *facepalm* the future is dark

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be studying to have a chance at life in the upcoming years, dont waste it on POF, parties ,alcohol and cvmdumpsters

Just because you couldnt/cant do two things at once, doesnt mean nobody else can.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
i will give you one piece of advice, right now you are in college, you should be studying to have a chance at life in the upcoming years, dont waste it on POF, parties ,alcohol and cvmdumpsters.

its no surprise nobody mentioned that you should be studying instead of gaming chicks,dude in this economy if all you think about during college is banging....you are a faggot and deserve a$$ rape by the social elite later on.

look ,if you play now, you'll pay later.but if you pay now,you can have lots of playtime when you have a good financial footing.

its a disaster, everywhere in the world college means studying, but in the US, college means alcohol,parties and slvts.
now we have obama wondering what the hell is ruining Murica..... *facepalm* the future is dark
What? Some of the most successful and smartest students I know party extremely hard.

It's all about time management and efficiency.

The OP has not mentioned that he was struggling in school. For all we know, he could be a genius. So advising him to just ignore a social life and focus primarily on his studies is not going to solve his problems.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. Normally you have fun the first 2 years of college and then concentrate on studying and making yourself better, so that you can land a great job in the future. Most college girls are after hot guys and there are just as many good-looking guys on campus as good-looking women. From my experience, they are picky, immature,and conceited. Proximity to campus and alcohol are your friends, he he. Do both and see where it is the most efficient.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think the girls on your campus are bad, then dating chicks online will show you how truly awful/entitled some cvnts can be. I do online dating on and off for some pumps and dumps, but it's not worth much more than that. Trust me on this one.