Using affirmations during orgasm

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a rather intriguing theory that i recently came up with. In a nutshell, it's using affirmations during orgasm. Why? Because based on what i know about the subconscious mind, the effectiveness of any particular affirmation depends on three factors relating to the state of mind while affirming:

1) The rate at which the mind if functioning. The faster the rate, the more receptive to suggestion the mind is. This is why hypnotists first still the body and then try to affect the mind. The energy saved by the body being still allows for the mind to function at a more rapid rate. At the time of orgasm, the body is perfectly still, and the mind is functioning at an extremely rapid rate.

2) The level of desire for the achievement of whatever it is you are trying to achieve with the suggestion. At the time of orgasm, desire is absolutely peaked. I believe that this is the highest point of human desire. Absolutely nothing can top the desire for orgasm, moments before orgasm. This desire can be channeled via sex transmutation. This is very easy to do once you learn how. To do this, associate the goal (whatever you're affirming) with sex and think about it during orgasm. Your mind will blend it with desire and fuel your desire for that goal with desire for orgasm.

3) The level of faith in your ability to attain the object of desire. In other words, whether or not you believe it can be done. What i realized is that it is ridicuously easy to convince yourself of just about anything while you're cumming. You feel incredibly powerful and your potential seems limitless. In this state, it should be easy to convince yourself that you're perfectly capable of doing whatever it is you're affirming. In fact, you should be able to convince yourself that it is in fact so easy, that afterwards you'll wonder why you haven't achieved it already.

All that being said, why the hell didn't anyone think of this earlier? But while it does look perfect on paper, i suggest we put it to the test. Pick an affirmation and mentally repeat it to yourself just before orgasm, during, and right after. For instance, the one i tried earlier today is "i am absolutely calm and comfortable around women" and after just one try, i now feel a lot more comfortable with women. You can affirm whatever you want. It doesn't have anything to do with women, but try to tie it in and relate it to them to make it more relevant to sex, just so that it "makes sense" to your mind to think it during orgasm. In most cases, this can be done pretty easily. For instace, goals like a new car or a better job can be tied in to sex easily, because they can be used to help you get more of it. Anyway, put this to the test and let me know what you think. Remember, you should do this at least a half-dozen times before you expect to see ANY effect.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I ain't gonna fvck up a good nut by thinking too much! :crackup:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't really have to think. Your goals should be second nature. For instance, simply affirm "i'll fvck three more like her this month!" If anything, that'll help you enjoy yourself MORE!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that would go through my mind would be "Now what did she say her name was?" I mean, how else would you ask her to make you a sandwich after you're done?:crackup:

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing going through my mind would be... "god I love my right hand"

:(

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skullcrusher
Fuk those Kama Sutra bullshat and Fuk this!
Is that Chinese?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome.

I'm gonna wank all day and if someone asks what I do with my free time I'll just say...

SELF IMPROVEMENT

:D

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is so crazy it could work.

I guess all that's happening is your mind is associating a very nice feeling of pleasure with whatever your thinking.

If that's true you could also use it with other things like when you come home and have that first beer of the day or meeting a good friend, just make sure your always repeating the affirmation in your mind.

interesting

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys are talking about anchoring, that's not the way it works.