USE DREAMS TO OVERCOME FEAR OF GIRLS (a breakthrough)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
What I am about to tell you is something that you have NEVER heard of or read anywhere, and this will totally help you overcome any shyness or fear you have when it comes to approaching girls and/or trying to get them (whether just a 1 nite stand or a LTR).

YOU READY?

THE EXPERIENCE

Ok, well I had this breakthrough when I was having a lucid dream. If you do not know what this is, I will tell you. A lucid dream is a dream in which you conciously KNOW that you are in a dream, and thus you give yourself freedom to do whatever you want because you know there are no consequences or limits and nothing bad will happen to you because you KNOW you can just wake up, and the dream itself is like a game to you.

Alright, so in the lucid dream I had, I was just walking around different places and I saw different girls. Knowing I was in a dream, I just did not care what the fck would happen to me if I did ****, so I just went and hit on every hot girl I saw, being straight up, making out with them, being ****y and funny, and not caring at all. Why did I not care? because I knew nothing could go wrong and it was all fun. (nothing could go wrong cuz I was dreaming OBVIOUSLY).

Hell, I coulda gotten away with murder rape or anythign illegal with no consequence, but I was in control because I KNEW I was dreaming.

OK ENOUGH NONSENSE you say. Nobody give a fck about my dream I know.

BUT
BUT
BUT

AN UNREALIZED VERY POWERFUL CONNECTION CAN BE MADE BETWEEN DREAM AND REALITY.....

YOU READY FOR IT???

ok well very simple - next time you see a hot chick anywhere, and you would like to talk to her, then just pretend your in a dream and your just havin some fun in your dream, because you know for sure that there will be no consequences from going up to that hot chick and saying w/e the fck you want to her. Imagine, in a dream (a lucid dream I mean, one where you are in control and know you're dreaming), you just walk up to a hot chick and say "damn baby your eyes can kill anyone, sign me up for death row (cheesy yes) or u can just say "hi"....or u can put ur arm around her and be smooth. In that dream, you can get away with those approaches and its fun without any consequence. SO WHY SHOULD REALITY BE DIFFERENT?

The only difference between reality and dreaming is that in dreams, you can get away with doing bad or illegal things (such as shooting someone or stealing or rape) and in reality of course you cannot get away with those.

But hitting on girls, saying w/e u want to them, picking them up, kino, being sexual, going for a kiss, talking your mind - these have no consequence whatsoever so PRETEND TO BE IN A DREAM and jsut say "fck it, ima have me some fun here, its not like im gonna pay for hitting on that hottie"......

reality is just all one big dream that we live in, only controlled by LAWS.....in a dream you can break laws, in reality you CANT....but where is there a law about talkin to as many btches as you want and saying w/e the hell you want to them?

NO SUCH LAW EXISTS

So have fun and pretend your living a dream.

If anyone reading this has had a lucid dream, you will know EXACTLY what im talkign about. If not, then you can still figure out what im saying. COMMENTS ANYONE?

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks I will try that, that is very interesting. Also never had a dream like that, but that would be awesome.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucid dreams are easiest to manifest if you know you are going to be sleeping at any moment...

Want a quick series of lucid dreams everyday?

Set your clock to go off in the morning, when you know you are going to be half asleep. Yes it is harmful to your mind, but you don't have regular sleep patterns anyway, so stop complaining.

When your alarm wakes you up, practice your quick snatch, turn it off as fast as possible, and think of what you want to dream about. I used to write down on a piece of paper what I wanted to dream of. Running from the cops is by far my favourite, screw having sex with girls, I do that all the time, runniong from the cops only happens once a month.

Now put your head back on your pillow, and have some SWEET dreams.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I', gon try that tonight.

drew6532

Don Juan
Reaction score
While this is a good tip, lucid dreaming does not come easy for most. And even when one actually does recogize he's is dreaming, having that control over your environment and remembering that one's dreaming isn't easy. For some, just the act of becoming lucid could take mad practice. And if you don't usually remember having dreams, it can be even tougher. Not to poop on anyone's party, but dude made it seem like it was a piece of cake.

But once you have them, learning to talk to girls will be the equivilant to watching slugs race in waking life. You could get so much more out of your imagination. But if girls is your real FEAR, then i guess lucid dreaming might help.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah I liked the David D. marketing style of the OP's post.

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm.. actually i have done this to some extend.

I found that dreams and LD:s are best for testing the frame I have. The way you handle the actions of dream characters can tell you how strong your frame is. But you can hardly advance your game in any manner because it's not pushing the comfort zones; LD:s are still just dreams. LD:s are for me just for pure enjoyment.

Your message is to pretend to be like in dreams. The implied attitude is "i don't give a ****" which is great. In LD it's easy to carry this attitude unlike in normal dreams where you act more like you do in reality (concerning social situations).

LD:s are usually goal oriented. You have something in mind which you are about to do. Normal dreams are flow of action. Somehow the problem in real life tends to be reverse. We tend to be TOO aware of our surroundings and of our actions. Instead we should focus in the flow of action and enjoy the moment while still maintaining some sense of goals. Ever noticed how in dreams the range of awareness is very limited to the one thing you are doing? Combine this state of unawareness with the don't-give-a-****-attitude familiar from LD:s in real life and you do well.

Btw, here is the way I use if I want to have LD:s and it works for me perfectly:

In the evening, in the bed just before falling in to sleep, visualize the theme you want to have in the LD. Concentrate in it and fall in to sleep. I have found for myself that the LD:s hit in about one hour after falling sleep (rare) or two hours before waking up (total 8-9 hours sleep).

Wake up two hours before you normally do. Force yourself out of the bed, walk to bathroom and throw some water onto your face and go get something small to eat (try banana for xtra lucidness&sexual theme :)) Go back to bed.

Okay, here is the hardest part, you can either screw this up or succeed. Lie there on your back. Relax your muscles and breathing. In about 5-10 mins you should be in trance state once you learn this. You shouldn't focus in thinking anything special but focus in the imagery your subconsciousness gives you. There is usually a feeling that you are somewhere in that imagery. Try to feel where you are and what you are doing. If you are moving/walking/driving just focus into what your sunconsciousness feeds you. Note that you are not first actually seeing anything, just having a feeling of the place your subconsciousness is in. Then you may start to get quick visual flashes of that imagery.

Eventually you will step into your imagery.

The worst thing you could do is try to force any images and step into those. It just doesn't work. Only work with what your mind gives you.

Now that you are actually in that dreamscape you create/search the girl/girls there and enjoy your dream :)

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
To bad I have already heard about lucid dreams and how they can be used to practice modern life skills. I had to right a research paper on them so eat it!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
danro, but this isnt for practice per-say - its more like the same kinda i dont give a fvck mindset that u would have in a lucid dream where u KNOW ur safe and nothin will go wrong for u.........same goes for dealin with chicks.....ur SAFE and its all in good fun, not like ur gonna die or get injured talkin to that hottie thats got u staring

thats what i mean by using lucid dreams

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha i had one of these. With some chick im interested in i kept trying to hook up and **** with her and get her no and **** and I kept getting rejected in my dream lol no im serious it happened in my dream ahah. But Ill see what happens in real life in the next avalaible time.

skip781

Banned
Reaction score
a very different kind of tip no doubt...........to be used by the extreme approach anxiety guys (i used to be one of those)

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Good tip, I've been trying to LD for a long time actually. It's really hard, but in my dreams, I "kiss women for the first time" a lot.

They say dreams are all about problem solving - sounds like a good problem to have!

Izza

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Eulogy said:
Hahah I liked the David D. marketing style of the OP's post.
"Who else wants to use thier dreams to overcome fear of approaching and have Rock Star type success with women?"

LOL!

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha last month i dreamt i was running from the cops and it was awsome. IT was weird too because two days later i was arrested during class. but anyways It happens to me where i wake up and fall back asleep into a lucid dream but just by chance i'll definitely give this a shot

Last edited:

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting, I'll have to try that as a different angle to framing, nice job thinking of this.

The only thing I would worry about is that fact that, at least in the dreams I have about sex and girls, I don't get blown off, or fail at approaching, usually something postive happens. Real life isn't even close to as pleasant.

But yeah, I see what you mean, I must try that when school comes back around.