****urgent**** need answer within 10 minutes!

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
*Wiping Tears from eyes*

You just copped yourself a steady plate. Watch her blow up your phone now.:yes:

Made me laugh. Happy for the OP.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the update!

It's really difficult to read a chick's IL in the beginning until you get that first real green light, and the 5hit they say can really throw you off... Now remember to message her today. You NEED to do that the day after.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sit back , go about your day (s) and let HER hit you up.
I REPEAT let HER hit you up , I know how tempting it is but just control yourself.
"If" she doesn't don't stress , you already got what you wanted from her , she is automatically low value to you now. If you keep hitting up her phone , you are going to throw the ball right back into her court.

Rinse & Repeat.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her text you. Many girls will text you how much she enjoyed it bla bla blah. That said some expect you to initiate contact with them even after sex. I've had a few like that.

If you don't hear anything from her you could call her 3 days later at night. She will be receptive. Ask her out for next weekend or whenever and bang her again. You can also not call her and power play her until she contacts you. Both are fine.

Don't stress on it too much. The important thing is this: YOU ARE NOW IN POWER.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much of something becomes low value. This is a huge lesson i have learned in my life. She has gotten the perfect amount of me. If i contact her today I will fvck that up by giving too much supply with not enough demand. The perfect equation is having more demand then supply. So I am not going to contact her today. I want her to let the night sink into her veins and soul. Let her do some imagining. Let her hamster spin a bit, before I talk to her again. So at the very least Ill wait 3 days to talk to her. I want her demand for me to become uncontrollable... intolerable.

Plus I don't like too much supply from a woman to be honest. I know it sounds weird but I like a little bit of mystery in a woman, so a couple days no contact will make my attraction for her stronger, which makes the game more fun for me, ultimately.

So relaxing and not contacting right away is a win/win.

I feel you guys on that for sure.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If you actually decide to go, your response should be "heh, yeah, there could never be anything between us!" Then you flirt like mad with her for the entire night.

You just don't have much to go on here. My general rule is there's no "sleeping over" until at least the third date. By then, there should be some sexual progression.
Agree and amplify will stomp anything she say's simply because she's the one usually being open about something negative between two people. And then of course do the opposite...

OnTheRun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done OP!

In these situations I tend to either say:

"It's cute that you think you make the rules."
(If she's fiery & talk is already sexual)

"Easy there champ, I haven't decided if you're going to get in my pants yet."
(If she's shy)

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Stupid people play games. Real people are honest.

The signal comes from the woman. Always. You wouldnt like a girl if she hasnt given you the signal. From then on - act. This is your job as a male.

From then on if she rejects you than she was not honest and was using you for attention. But you went on a date and didnt even kiss her silly. Why? YOURE A MAN, a man gets what he wants. If he dont get it, he looks for it elsewhere.

So...

Tell her what you want to do to her straight. Although you already blew it by playing games... When you play games youre on her turf and you always lose.

But then again I am not a "DJ" and this whole philosophy seems retarded to me. Maybe there arent any honest people left in your country. So men are forced to use female tricks urgh...

Im not sure if this is something I want to hear or that I need to hear.