****urgent**** need answer within 10 minutes!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my other plate flaked and thus I made plans with another potential plate.

in fact she was the one who asked ME to chill.

She said she wants to grab drinks so i accept.

I tell her because she lives far I cant drive home so i gotta crash the night. She agrees.

we are both receptive to each other and we flirt often.

im supposed to be at her house in about an hour but she just msgs me this bullsh*t:

"You know this is just like casual right? like just to hang out"

I say "what do you mean" (just because i wanted more answers as to this stupid msg)

she says "well like you're staying over right? like i didnt know if you were implying anything you know?"

Is this a sh*t test.

should i go?

low interest?

give me the run down. how should i answer this ****.

Im like in a towel just got out of the shower about to put on clothes to go.. is it worth it?

also what are some ****y responses to the last msg. I want to make it as clear as possible that im not down to be friendzoned and that i want the pvssy. I want it to be absolutely clear.

edit* have not kissed her. in reply to way2smart. Ive reached max posts for today so i have to reply here

In reply to desdinova** have not kissed only been on one date but we both knew it was a date. i was thinking it was ASD as well. How can i go about making sure its ASD

In reply to rangermike** thats what i was thinking.. what are some responses to this msg to make sure that she knows whats good.

In reply to pairplus** yeah maybe you are right. Shes not bout it. so whack. who the fvck invits a guy out for drinks ALONE and THAT doesnt imply having s3x... like i think this girl is retarded

in reply to desdinova** damn okay. so thats the consensus, dont go. i mean you think no response is good? i dont want this girl msging me later on in a couple weeks asking to chill. I go to school with her and want her to know im not down for friendzone

you guys need to give a consensus lol half of you are saying friendzone and half of you are saying ASD slut protection. hahaha

in reply to tictac*** im pretty good

FINAL DECISION: im going to go. fvck it. This is how i can improve my skills. If it ends up being the frienzone all along Ill never talk to her again. but this could be an opportunity. to go in for the kill. AND FVCK IT, i live once.

I will let you guys know how it goes

Last edited:

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do other than flirt? Have you kissed her? Made out with her before?
If not, you are in the friendzone. You can still go but expect to be her beta tampon when you get there.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
"You know this is just like casual right? like just to hang out"

I say "what do you mean" (just because i wanted more answers as to this stupid msg)

she says "well like you're staying over right? like i didnt know if you were implying anything you know?"

Is this a sh*t test.

should i go?
How has her IL been in the past? Have you kissed her yet? She might just be giving you the ASD. If you can go over there and show her a good time and you've already kissed, you should ignore her warning.

However, if you haven't kissed her yet, this is the wrong time and location to go about it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
In reply to desdinova** have not kissed only been on one date but we both knew it was a date. i was thinking it was ASD as well. How can i go about making sure its ASD
One date? No kiss? Cancel on her. Don't even message her and don't show up. She's not worth it. Drop her ass. Go out tonight and find some more plates.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you went on a date like you say and you both knew it was a date. Then go for it. May just be ASD.

EDIT*
If you have other options, then do them. Seems like too much effort going that far away and risk not getting a pvssy

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Haha relax and don't get any ideas ;)".

See how she responds to it and escalate when you're there. Think she just doesn't want to make herself look too easy, but who knows.

Question is whether it's worth the risk of driving down there or not. If you have no other plans could be worth a shot.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Go... see what happens. Not a sh!t test. Anti-slvt defense.... that's all.
Absolutely correct. From a top poster no less.

Go. Tell her you were glad she cleared that up. Then poke, prod. kino, then heavy kino. Be sweet charming, negging, leading, and make sexy looks at her. When she says what, shrug. If she asks again... Hit the lights in the room, approach her slow, then grab her by her hips and tell her you have something to tell heer. Kiss her ear, neck, and then mouth. Resist any no. If she says no more than 2x you are out. Apologize because she is just too sexy with her look and smell. Try again when you are falling asleep. If she still declines, thank her for her hopilaity and leave.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually decide to go, your response should be "heh, yeah, there could never be anything between us!" Then you flirt like mad with her for the entire night.

You just don't have much to go on here. My general rule is there's no "sleeping over" until at least the third date. By then, there should be some sexual progression.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Apologize because she is just too sexy with her look and smell. Try again when you are falling asleep. If she still declines, thank her for her hopilaity and leave.
I would never apologize when a girl declines to have sex.
Here's what I do when I get declined to have sex, and it works almost every time.

When she says "no" too many times and I'm sure it's not anti-slut defense, I just call my female friend right in front of her and tell her that I have to go and I LEAVE immediately.

Then I go ghost. In fact I did just that last week, and the girl called me next day and apologized that she was too uptight with me. She invited me over to her place and I fvcked her.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Absolutely correct. From a top poster no less.

Go. Tell her you were glad she cleared that up. Then poke, prod. kino, then heavy kino. Be sweet charming, negging, leading, and make sexy looks at her. When she says what, shrug. If she asks again... Hit the lights in the room, approach her slow, then grab her by her hips and tell her you have something to tell heer. Kiss her ear, neck, and then mouth. Resist any no. If she says no more than 2x you are out. Apologize because she is just too sexy with her look and smell. Try again when you are falling asleep. If she still declines, thank her for her hopilaity and leave.
For a second I thought I was reading dialogue out of one of those female "sex" books.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like ASD to me.

She agreed to letting you stay over BEFORE the date even happened. Of course the hamster is going to spin. For many reasons, for one she doesn't want to imply that she's giving you a free pass to bang town.

Ideally, in this situation, you nip the ASD in the bud before it pops up:

"If it gets late, I may need to stay over, if that's cool. I'm fine on a couch."

But really, why are you already implying that you WANT to stay over? Where's the mystery in that?

What's the difference between driving home tonight or tomorrow morning anyways?

If it's because of drinking, bring it up then. Usually, I'll have one or two drinks, then say I can't drink anymore because I have to drive. Then THEY'll say: "Why don't you just stay here?" Me: "OMG, never thought of that!!!"

Two different ways to go about it:

You can say: If I have another drink I'll need to stay over.

But it's better if they come up with that miraculous idea on their own.

See the difference?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmaooooo

She is basically giving you the go ahead because she knows you are too soft to try anything.
Get drunk and channel your inner sexual desires ...make sure to have a condom.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look the OP was worried about driving there. If it were me, I get an invite, no matter what the paramters, Im driving there and closing. Although, if its a girl I am really into to, I might choke as you all know. Just a plate though, Im thinking win as soon as I get an invite to stay over.

JUst a thinly vailed ASD. I bet he is balls deep as we speak.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid people play games. Real people are honest.

The signal comes from the woman. Always. You wouldnt like a girl if she hasnt given you the signal. From then on - act. This is your job as a male.

From then on if she rejects you than she was not honest and was using you for attention. But you went on a date and didnt even kiss her silly. Why? YOURE A MAN, a man gets what he wants. If he dont get it, he looks for it elsewhere.

So...

Tell her what you want to do to her straight. Although you already blew it by playing games... When you play games youre on her turf and you always lose.

But then again I am not a "DJ" and this whole philosophy seems retarded to me. Maybe there arent any honest people left in your country. So men are forced to use female tricks urgh...

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
::Morning After Update::

UPDATE

Well, I just got back from driving home.

First and foremost I would very much like to thank all of you who helped me out. You guys took the time out of your day to share some information that drastically altered the way I interpreted those texts and it helped me vastly. I am by no means a don juan... yet. Rather I would call myself a player, but still an inexperienced one, and as such still require the knowledge that you guys have. So for that I thank you.

I mid as well just come out and say it. It definitely was a use of the ANTI-SLUT DEFENSE. I am not friend-zoned. I went over and we started drinking, and she was looking cute as fck, and I was looking at her with that look in my eye, and she knew instantly what was going to go down. Well, needless to say, we both got tipsy, at her house, went to a local bar for a little while and played pool - all the while, I'm kino'ing her like crazy... she's receptive. Then we leave the bar and go back to her house. I throw on a john mayer mix (makes girls drenched), and we jump in her bed and talk for a little and play fight. I throw the covers over her and am above her looking down at her. Both our eyes are locked in a gaze of excitement and attraction. I go in. She pulls me in closer against her body. You can fill in the rest. :)

This is an interesting lesson to be learned. Girls will literally say, as blatantly as possible, that they aren't going to do sh*t with you, but they are thinking another completely different thing. The texts she sent me, would have had another guy questioning everything, and in fact I was doing just that, as you can see by this thread. But thanks to you guys, it was made clear that this was just another case of ASD.

Hahaha this has opened up my eyes to ASD for sure, and how blatant their attempts can be at making sure they justify to themselves they aren't sluts. :crazy:

It funny. Merely contemplating the moves and actions of women a little bit can go a LONG way in game. A quick analyzation of a woman's intent can solidify what choice of action is best for a man to take. But, analyzation, taken too far can be detrimental to game. There is a golden mean. Not too little, not too much. The analyzation made in this thread was absolutely perfect.

I respect you guys big time. Thanks again. I don't know where the fvck I would be without this site. Without red-pill I would have never made a move on her, and I would have been cast into the friend-zone for sure.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Wiping Tears from eyes*

:rockon: Another punani has been thorougly serviced :up:

ASD is a beach, I tell you.

Gotta love women though, they throw you a hoop as they pray and hope that you see through the BS.

You just copped yourself a steady plate. Watch her blow up your phone now.:yes: