UR BEST- Value Techniques and # Closers

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys let's hear it.....what are your number one # closers and value demonstrating techniques.....Time to show off the arsenal. :D

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my favorite ones (for phone numbers) is to set up my cell phone for inputting a new contact and hand it to them while talking. You'd be suprised how often they just give you the number and keep talking.

Also, I give all girls nicknames on my phone..slightly neg her with the name and let her talk to you about it.

Another one I like is to say "I don't call girls." She'll ask you why and just say something like "You girls are all the same..all you want is sex, sex, sex...all the time" She'll laugh. Let her convince you to call her. Then respond with "Okay..you've convinced me. I'll call you once. (hold up your finger) Once, then it will be up to you to make me want to call you again." This works really well.

Kiss close? Style's is the bomb.

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant believe this ****....only two DJ's posted.....no Senior Dj or even MDJ........comon felloaw lets make this a tips article!!...seriously lets here it my favorite value demonstration is the ESP number game...even if u get it wrong you can still get a group laugh :) ....my closer is (after value demonstration)...."So I enjoyed talking to you...youre...somewhat ....interesting..i'll tell you what...since you had soo much fun talking with me i'll let you give me your number..this way we can continue our converstaion" (note* be sure to establish a time refraint before using my number close"....so there's some of my favorite techniques....now lets hear yours......don't be shy......post!!! this is to help everyones game...

Respect

;

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While most of the time I say things that pictures us doing stuff in the future and saying how I will take her somewhere with me sometime.

Then when there are logistics problems (Note I don't usually go for numbers unless I dont think i'll see them again) I'll say "Give me your number we will do...sometime" or "Give me your number" after that I usually after that i'd call her right there on her cell phone and talk to her on the phone for a min or 2. IF not I'll do one of the 2

Tell her I'll call her tomorrow *to chat*. Ask when the best time to call is, when we can just talk for a while. (Taken from online don't know who made it)

or the way mystery does it

Tell her I'll call her THAT NIGHT when she's getting ready for bed to wish her a good night.

There a few other things I'd do but I usually just use that because i really don't care for numbers and number closing I want lays or BJ closes.

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay lookin good :) keep em' comin....lets hear about some new stuff

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hold up my phone with the display facing them along with a smile and they usually get the idea... :)

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value displaying technique...honestly I don't use any. I just say whatever pops into my head, looking to include some sexual induendo whereever possible.

I close by saying "let me get your number," then I pop out my cell, input her number, call it on the spot to check if it's a fake, then either say goodbye or continue the convo.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LiveStrong
i cant believe this ****....only two DJ's posted.....no Senior Dj or even MDJ
No offence, but DJs don't need to use this stuff. Our value speaks for itself, we can make women feel at ease and women make it easy for us to seduce them.

Forget the scientific psycho-seduction stuff and just be cool and confident.

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal favorite technique to get a number (without straight up asking her) is by saying something like "Hey, I gotta go, but it was nice meeting you. Call me sometime." She's then going to say, "But I don't have your number." That's when you say, "Well, if you can get it from someone, call me." She'll wonder for a second if you're kidding or if you're actually a ****. Don't wait too long before saying, "I'm just kidding. Wait, just give me yours and I'll call you if I have something fun to do."

Then...

Call her in about 3-4 days and take her someplace "fancy."

Roll up in the '92 Corolla and take her to Taco Bell