Update to the butt grab on female DJ

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't grab buts - only works on sluts. Most of the time it bounces off ***** Shields.

You've got to act dominant when problems arise. In this instance you could have joked about it, or claimed not to have noticed. "I was aiming for another girls ass but yours got in the way." OR offer her your ass and say she can grab it to "even things out". You can't act confrontational, as that's alloing her to control the situation. Just tease her about it.

If you play ball with her though, you will get served.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
For those who follow my butt grab incident on my one-itis.

Well, I have to confess... I was wrong. We see each other at work and I went up to talk to her, then she looks at me and said "I am mad at you." Of course I play dumb but I know where she is getting at.. so I asked "For what?" She responded, "Grabbing my ass the other night." Oh well.. I didn't know what to say after this. point, I was like damn.. my bad. I apologize to her and said I was sorry... I told her I had a few shots of acohol that night which is true but still it is wrong. Anyways, after my apologies, she still said "I'm still mad at you." She has been quite silent around me now.

I guess I screwed up. I have ZERO chance with her now.

Now I feel like the biggest jerk.
"its better to be an ******* to be nice guy "
I can see the truth of this quote when i read posts like yours :(