Update!!! I did it...kinda :(

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, well last night I was very stressed (I have a HUGE psych test today and I was studying forever for it) and so my girl said to come over and chill for a little. I really wasn't even planning on having sex or attempting to have sex with her agian but w/e. I got to her room and we chilled for a little and next thing u know I was taking off her clothes. Only this time I didn't have the problem I had last time. My lil guy was hard. I mean it took a little while but I wasn't as nervous I don't think so it worked out fine. I put on the condom and went on top of her. Now I haven't had sex a lot ( only once) so finding her hole wsa actually a lil more challenging than I though :(...Whats an easy way to find the hole?

Also after about 30 sconds of me finding it and trying to squeeze it in, I finally got it in!...Now I put it in pumped maybe twice...and BOOM busted...I was like holy **** wtf just happend. Now I played it off by telling her the condom ripped and **** but I dk. Could this 4 second thing be becasue I was nervous also?

Thanks for the help guys.

gyrahf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her the condom ripped is worse than cumming inside the condom... I'm sure she'd rather have you *** early than risk pregnancy. Most likely it was because you were really nervous and all. Maybe have her give you head and *** that way before sex, then get her warmed up and all to give you five or ten minutes to recover. Then when you get hard again put on a condom and transition to sex.

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
she did give me head but only because i only had 1 condom and we didn't want to risk me going soft again...and no she was thanking me for taking it out cause the "condom ripped" but for next time like i don't want to bust in 2 seconds i want to actually have both of us enjoy this shyt...i'm hoping i won't be so nervous next time...any tips on how to relax?

gyrahf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course she's going to thank you for pulling out when you tell her the condom is ripped... You could try to masturbate before you go over there next time to add time. Try to read some techniques on lasting longer as well about working out the muscle under your penis. Try not to think about doing it while you're doing it either, and once you get inside and all you might want to switch positions if you want to last longer after a few minutes or so.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want an easy way to find the hole? Get on top of her and start making out, start fingering her. After youve fingered her for a good amount of time, get your pendejo by the vag near your hand and take it from there.