Update from last night, plus another DR.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recap -

French girl I've been seeing invites me to dinner with two other French guys she knows. I'm thinking it's a massive sh*t test, and decide not to go. Or even tell her I'm not going. :D

But, she texts me and says she invited a Brazilian girl she knows, too, so... obviously I went. The Brazilian girl was the extra weight on my side to win the table over and thus get the girl. We didn't talk much, Frenchie and I throughout the evening, but I made great conversation with her friends.

Long story short, she wants to go out again and she didn't respond to a single bit of Kino from the one of the two guys who was genuinely hitting on her.

I'm considering this a Next situation, though, as I'm already past my usual time limit with the girl. Stuff her in a social proof lock box and call it a night, yeah? Depending on how she acts the next time we go out.

NOW COMES THE FUN STORY.

I've been seeing an Asian-American model for a couple of weeks. Solid 10, but I try not to let that phase me. She's definitely interested, and she's told me so (plus, all the IOI's and touching and all that fun stuff), but she won't let herself go any further than flirting and touching and all that fun stuff because she's dating someone.

We went out after my other dinner last night, grabbed a close to midnight snack and had a really good time. She claims to be a "traditionalist" kind of girl. I mean, she's Japanese, so... maybe? i dunno. whatever.

We almost kiss a couple of times, but she stopped moving in and said she couldn't. She said she wanted to, but she couldn't.

Also, she's moving on the 21st of this month to San Diego (to where I have a standing invite at her place, she says). On the 20th, she wants me to come over to her current place for drinks and dinner. I'm a culinary major, and she wants me to cook for her.

So - gentlemen. Am I permantly in the friend zone on either of these situations? Or, specifically regarding the model, is the 20th going to be an amazing fvcking day?

All advice is appreciated. Please chime in.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
All advice is appreciated. Please chime in.
You want advice - Put a line though frenchie c0ckteaser, game brazilian chick until she will do anything you ask, take asian-american 'good girl' home to meet your parents.