Unrealistic expectations?

rtymd

Reaction score
Quick synopsis:

23 yr old, male, 6 feet two inches tall, Body fat: currently 15%, in the process of going down to 6% (I used to be borderline overweight, now I'm getting fit/muscular/cut). Hair color: Black, dark brown eyes, proportional nose/lips/ears/good jawline, great teeth, Skin color: white with a natural tan/beige tint- basically white with a golden tint. I look like a mix of ethinicities- turkish/iranian etc. but I am from the South Asian subcontinent- is this a handicap btw? I'm handsome, so I assume race wouldnt matter?. Some acne, not bad, mostly bacne and T zone acne- hormonal, since Im still 23. Im pretty hairy- just as hairy as any caucasian male. No problem in the endowment area- thats for sure.

So, physical deets out of the way. I speak multiple languages, all with impeccable accents. I can even do a British accent. I am quite intelligent, and will be heading to medical school next year, so will be an MD by 30 years of age max. I know a lot of random ****, I do judo, I swim, I do cardio hardcore 7 days a week along with some Hot Yoga I recently picked up for flexibility. I take good care of my diet and my skin, and I wear good perfume and clothing. I'm a classy guy, have traveled all over the world due to family reasons, and know all about luxury and whatnot. I have photographic memory, so Im kinda nerdy in that sense.

OK, now on to the good stuff: I have never kissed, or hugged, or had any intimate contact with any girl in my life I mean I have a lot of platonic girls that call me for advice on school and ****, but romantic? Hell no! You might be wondering- why is that so? I'm obviously not hideous and retarded. Partly its because of the standards that I have- REALLY high standards.

I've had girls in the 7-8 range (sometimes 9) come up to me and initiate conversation at different points in my life- keep in mind this was when I looked like ****-once or twice in high school, more than 10 times in college and a couple times in the real world. I've heard things like "Hey handsome", "You smell good", "You are so smart", "Are you married?", "Looking good", etc. I've shut them all down because at the time I didn't understand why a hot woman like that would be interested in me and also, they didnt meet one of my below criteria:

I want a hot girl (I'm talking 8+) that has a pretty face, slim and athletic body, intelligent and sound mind, CLEAN relationship history, and someone who likes learning new things. Virginity is key (call me a naive douche, but I like the idea)

From what I've read on this site, every girl no matter how hot or ugly, or stupid or intelligent is going to have had sex with a train of guys by the time they are done with college- is this truly the case? Are you guys telling me that EVERY single well-adjusted 8+ chick is a bonafide slut by the time she is done with undergrad in the U.S.A? And is this just in the U.S? Or in other countries too? Are hot virgins non-existent?

Essentially, is it possible for me to find the kind of woman I am searching for without first earning a whole lot of money once I'm done with school? Or are all hot women slvts? Should I lower my standards? Should I just wait? I need feedback. Also, I need some help with this situation:

There's this blonde in my gym that keeps eyeing me all day long, holds the door for me when I leave, comes next to me when I workout and stares at me lifting or whatever and smiles. Its really awkward, cause I act like she isnt even there- 'm hesitant to go through with this because of the aforementioned- she doesnt seem like she is someone who would be a virgin- face:8, body:9- I'm considering just saying fck it, and banging this chick to get over this hump, but I need some help from you guys first. Should I bang her, and if so, how should I escalate?
Is it wrong for me to consider banging her just to get rid of this virginity stigma? Am I using her?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rtymd said:
I want a hot girl (I'm talking 8+) that has a pretty face, slim and athletic body, intelligent and sound mind, CLEAN relationship history, and someone who likes learning new things. Virginity is key (call me a naive douche, but I like the idea)
If you work on your game and confidence, then you can call the shots. Until then, you might not be in the position to make such demands.

Being a virgin with a list of dating requirements is similar to being homeless, but expecting your next job to pay $100,000. I hope you get the exact girl you want, but first let's work your way up to it.

From what I've read on this site, every girl no matter how hot or ugly, or stupid or intelligent is going to have had sex with a train of guys by the time they are done with college- is this truly the case? Are you guys telling me that EVERY single well-adjusted 8+ chick is a bonafide slut by the time she is done with undergrad in the U.S.A? And is this just in the U.S? Or in other countries too? Are hot virgins non-existent?
Don't take this message board that seriously. A lot of guys here have been hurt by women, so as a defense mechanism they find reasons to believe that all attractive women are dirty wh0res. Some are. But it's not THAT bad.

There's this blonde in my gym that keeps eyeing me all day long, holds the door for me when I leave, comes next to me when I workout and stares at me lifting or whatever and smiles. Its really awkward, cause I act like she isnt even there- 'm hesitant to go through with this because of the aforementioned- she doesnt seem like she is someone who would be a virgin- face:8, body:9- I'm considering just saying fck it, and banging this chick to get over this hump, but I need some help from you guys first. Should I bang her, and if so, how should I escalate?
Is it wrong for me to consider banging her just to get rid of this virginity stigma? Am I using her?

Should you bang her? Sure, why not. Although, you may want to actually talk to her first. Asking if you should bang her, before you've even amassed the courage to speak to her, may be putting the cart before the horse.

Are you using her? How? Sex is a mutually beneficial act. Women like it. Men like it. It's not as if you have to promise marriage to a woman before she'll bang you.