Unprepared?

Anthony_Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago I started making out with this girl I had been seeing. We started to take off clothes etc, and I was making the moves etc... More and more clothes came off to the point where she asked me what I wanted, and that I could do anything with her... we kept making out and fooling around and when it came to the point where we were about to have sex, I felt as ill as I've ever felt and just didn't know what to do. What would have caused this feeling?

Why did I have no problems with any other 'act'?

Yes, I am still a virgin

Does that have to do with it mainly?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anthony_Training
A few months ago I started making out with this girl I had been seeing. We started to take off clothes etc, and I was making the moves etc... More and more clothes came off to the point where she asked me what I wanted, and that I could do anything with her... we kept making out and fooling around and when it came to the point where we were about to have sex, I felt as ill as I've ever felt and just didn't know what to do. What would have caused this feeling?

Yes, I am still a virgin

First what are your views about sex?

Secondly what did you want from this girl in general?

I have been disguted by girls who came off slutty when I wanted something special from then, and thought she was the same way, I have also been pissed off by girls who wanted to take things slow when i wanted nothing but sex and thought they wanted the same thing. You need to know what you want, to accurately gage why you reacted this way or to get advice "fitting" your situation, since "your" situation is different then all the other 6 billion people's situation.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, I am still a virgin

Well Anthony, let first start off by saying welcome to the Don Juan Discussioon Forum-A place where guys can talk to others guys all across the globe!

The Answer to Your Question: You have nothing to worry about man. It is very typical for a virgin to freeze up at the moment of truth. The cause of this could be due to many things. Losing your virginity is made out to be a big deal in our society-to the point where it is some sort of rite of passage. Knowing this, young males worry themselves half to death about having sex-to the extent that they are willing to have it with any girl willing. I know that this may sound cliched but losing your virginity is a special thing and should be shared with someone who you feel is special as well. The reason why you froze could of been because she just wasn't the right person to do that with. Don't lose your virginity to some miscellanous chick who you hardly even know-you will regret it-trust me man I know...

Remember: Don't sweat it-when it is meant to happen it will---PEACE.

Anthony_Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

well, I really liked the girl, but I had only been seeing her for like a month. She was really beautiful... umm... and I'm not totally adverse to premarital sex. We both went to church alot... but maybe I just felt terrible about the whole thing and felt I was using her? Could that be it?

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Thanks

well, I really liked the girl, but I had only been seeing her for like a month. She was really beautiful... umm... and I'm not totally adverse to premarital sex. We both went to church alot... but maybe I just felt terrible about the whole thing and felt I was using her? Could that be it?

Well, when two people are having sex Anthony, it is supposed to be in the benefit of both parties. If done properly both YOU and HER will enjoy the experience. The first time is always wierd. More than likely you don't know what you're doing and things just seem funny. But after you do it again, and again, it start to feel natural.

Another possiblity: Maybe Anthony what the problem is that your hormones are conflicting with your moral viewpoints-in other words, you said that you and her go to church alot-well possibly you think that if have premarital sex that you be going against GOD's way?

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The first time is always wierd. More than likely you don't know what you're doing and things just seem funny. But after you do it again, and again, it start to feel natural."

Well spoken. The weirdness can even be true with two experienced people having sex with each other for the first time. Things will change quickly and you'll soon find each other barely able to go a few hours without tearing off the others clothes.