You remember being a kid and getting your butt kicked at some point? Wrong

You remember trying to be the best at something? Wrong

You remember learning that you can't have your cake and eat it, too? Wrong

Loyalty, courage, tenacity? Wrong

You have to learn to be more like women. That will help you in life

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started venting my feelings to my partner.

Or should i say ex partner

She wanted some space after hearing my feelings

But my feelings are valid!

I'm a human being

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You learn to pee with the lid down
You can pee with the lid up, just remember to put it back down when you're done. :)

Seriously, I have no problem with putting the lid down. It's more dangerous to leave it up, sometimes women will forget to look and fall into the toilet. Could possibly even damage the toilet. A guy could even fall in going number two, although I've never actually heard of this happening. I always keep the toilet closed entirely, for whatever reason, not sure why.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a pushover

That's why they always talk about "nice guys"

Obviously, the more you let them get away with, the better your life will be

I'm proof of that lol

Well, not really

But she's currently "finding herself"

Blah blah

But current morality says that women are equal to men, and it's totally correct

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can pee with the lid up, just remember to put it back down when you're done. :)

Seriously, I have no problem with putting the lid down. It's more dangerous to leave it up, sometimes women will forget to look and fall into the toilet. Could possibly even damage the toilet. A guy could even fall in going number two, although I've never actually heard of this happening. I always keep the toilet closed entirely, for whatever reason, not sure why.
If you haven't sat down to pee in the middle of the night, you're probably very young

You're adding to my argument here, zekko

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, when a woman throws a hissy fit, as they wont to do, they're always right

Never question them

Women know everything

That's why they took us to the moon!

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my separation, i've been seeing a person

No patriarchal names here

This person loves me for me

Turns out, i'm not really sure what "me" is anymore lol

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I actually wonder about this. It's like seeing a person who's mentally handicapped to the point where he's always happy in his own little world. Is it better to constantly be experiencing those feelings of happiness and contentment even if it means not knowing wtf is going on?

Theoretically, if I was in some obscure tribe in some island unknown to the rest of the world and I ended up having a crush at 8 years old on some girl, and then eventually procreating with her years later and just living out the rest of my life with her in obscurity and unconnected to the rest of the world, I don't see a problem with that - the concept of red pill and blue pill never being introduced to me.

Would I unswallow the red pill? Impossible. Once you know, you know, and you have to adapt to your new knowledge, even if it brings about a period of life making peace with harsh truths (or atleast truths that would be harsh to a traditionally blue-pilled, like your girl having inclinations to f*ck the quarterback rather than you).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's seat, not lid. If you pee with the lid down, your pee will go everywhere but into the toilet. The seat is the part you sit on when you take a dump. The lid is to close the bowl you don't want to show off your skid marks.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve always had fun putting the lid down on chicks that are hussy about the seat. They tend to get upset about that too. I only do that when they annoy me. What they really want is not to have to do anything, so putting the lid down too means they have to engage in a step.

At my place I leave it up, at her place I leave it down, equality. ;);)

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the blue pill.

You get to grill out

You get irregular sex for between 1 and 7 years

You get to own a house, briefly

You learn a lot about candles

What's not to like?

Turn that frown upside down, boys!
You sound like a bitter divorced guy. Extremely ugly vibe and mindset.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always had fun putting the lid down on chicks that are hussy about the seat. They tend to get upset about that too. I only do that when they annoy me. What they really want is not to have to do anything, so putting the lid down too means they have to engage in a step.

At my place I leave it up, at her place I leave it down, equality. ;);)
I always leave my toilet seat up in the master before girls come over, this is the master bedroom where I don’t take a number 2. Guest bathroom is No 2 for everyone in the house. One of the girls starts just putting the toilet seat down in the master without the lid. I p!SS all over it one night and now she lifts up the seat when she’s done.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the point in agonising someone over toilet seats / lids.

You sound like a bitter divorced guy. Extremely ugly vibe and mindset.
He seems to be in good company here. Lots of bitter guys here, divorced or not.

The main thing I wonder about is how guys being bitter about women still want to be with women.

If I dislike something, I just ignore it and focus on pleasant things.
I'd rather be alone than be with someone I'd be bitter about. That's no life.