unorthodox way to lose virginity. help.

nowwhat1

Reaction score
simply put, ive been a goober my whole life and high school has compounded that problem x 10. im a virgin and i guess its true when they say people can "just tell". i just lock up and shut down when around girls. my older brother IS ALWAYS giving me a hard time about my girl problems and to make matters worse he always brings the subject up when we are around other people. he lives not too far from me, so ill usually just skate to his house on weekends and hang out with him and his friends. some of his friends arent exactly the most upstanding citizens you can be around and they have offered me a solution for my problem. they told me they were having a few girls over this weekend and that one of them is down for a train.

i dont know if i want to go out like that. i told them i'd think about it, but i'm at the point that id do anything to get this **** off my shoulders. i dont konw how comon this is but what do u guys think?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.. all i can tell ya is that if u dont take the chance ull prolly regret it

are u one of those guys that think their first time has to be "perfect" with candles and shiet?

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gonna remember your first time forever, so if you're OK having that memory include some slu* and a bunch of other dudes then go for it. I probably wouldn't - there are more important things than losing your V card.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't make as much of a difference as you think. You'll still be the same person, perhaps with a bit more confidence (although less than if done with a girl you actually like rather than some slu*).

Like PhatE1vis said, you will always remember your first time. So I'd go along, and if you do like the girl and are havin fun with her then go for it. But if the thought of it is bothering you to much to have fun while your there, don't go ahead with it.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me its not as big a deal as some make it out to be. Your first time always sucks so why not run a train?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
PhatE1vis said:
You're gonna remember your first time forever, so if you're OK having that memory include some slu* and a bunch of other dudes then go for it. I probably wouldn't - there are more important things than losing your V card.
No offense but you sound like on of those girls in the movies bro... whats next should he wait for his freaking soulmate?

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt do it if i were you, like the other guys said you remember your first time forever...this could seriously **** u up mentally. Your obviously going to *** fast and be embarassed by these other guys, is that what you really want to remember for the rest of your life?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you've got the goods, don't worry about it. go for this if you really want it.
if you don't, then just don't.

everyone has their first time (hopefully), it's only a matter of time.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude don't listen to ppl who say you probably won't remember this forever. And if you do it's not going to be a big deal. Your first time does not have to be with that special someone infact it is better to practice with someone you don't care about so that when the time comes and you really like that one girl you will know what you are doing. I say go for it but wear a condom.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about we conquer the root of the problem instead of the side effects.

First, How about we get rid of your toxic brother and his friends?

I mean they treat you like sh!t.

Secondly, work on your social skills so you won't shut down. Work on your inner game to develop confidence and a personality because you really don't sound like you have one.

Thirdly, Kill that desparation. I can smell it a mile away and if I can smell it then girls can smell it as well.

I believe that you should work on the root of your problems instead of just the side effects of having your v-card. I didn't lose mine until I was almost 20. It isn't that big of a deal anyways to still have it. People make it out to be more then it really is.

This is more of a note for if you go through with this:
Fourthly, if you do this, make sure that you have condoms. You don't know what girls could have.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Agreed. Lost mine a year ago, and it really didn't change me. Your not just gonna bang some chick and feel like a new man. If you want girls to want you, you need to first get a life and make something of it. As for the train, I think I'd feel pretty nasty enless I got her first. Probably even if I got her first. It's your life though man, do what you want.
ditto, I didn't change and my roommate didn't even mention it because it doesn't actually mean anything.

It only means something to someone that likes to boast. I didn't change because of it.

My life didn't suddenly get better, actually it got worse (always in the back of my mind having a "did I fvck up" thought).

comic_relief

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh so it isnt a big deal.. let him get laid.. unless she s really ugly.. your gonna miss out on alot of stuff if you wait for the "right" one.. not saying u shouldnt go look for one but damn u dont even know her and ur already being faithful to her!

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you something there nowwhat, being a virgin is NOT A NEGATIVE THING!!!

I am a virgin myself, have been for 23 years now. It started out just not getting anywhere, and then, I just decided to stay that way for simplicity's sake.

Once I stopped worrying about what I'm doing wrong and just started having fun, I had a couple girls actually chasing me. Also, the first girl I ever messed around with (during my junior year in college), could not tell that I was actually a virgin and never even fooled around before.

My greatest advice to you, learn how to be comfortable around women, learn that it is ok to touch them. Heck, a simple back rub can get me more boob action than any smooth talk ever could.