University

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all I'm at university, 2nd year. My studies take up all my time and rarely do i get an opportunity to go out and meet women. When I do have time I'm usually exhausted from all the studying I've done. Fate hasn't been kind to me with my courses have no tutorial groups this semester so I don't get a chance to socialize with a smaller group of people. Has anyone been through this experience? I'm thinking of putting my head down come out with my degrees, get a job and then worry about women etc. what do y'all think?

Cheers

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea. Finish your studying, get a good job, raise your social value and then sit back and enjoy the women that will want you...

Thats what I did. I did not get with ANY girls from my uni in 4 years. If it comes to you, then it will, if it doesnt, dont worry about it. you dont need them

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the few classes I went to in University there wasn't a single class that I DIDN'T have a CHANCE to create signals in.

There are always smart girls.

Affectual learning is best for memory and generic recall.

Competitive studying is a difficult but greatly beneficial practice...

In other words... in every class hook up, or at least TRY to get a new HOT study partner.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
noneother said:
Hey all I'm at university, 2nd year. My studies take up all my time and rarely do i get an opportunity to go out and meet women. When I do have time I'm usually exhausted from all the studying I've done. Fate hasn't been kind to me with my courses have no tutorial groups this semester so I don't get a chance to socialize with a smaller group of people. Has anyone been through this experience? I'm thinking of putting my head down come out with my degrees, get a job and then worry about women etc. what do y'all think?

Cheers
BIG MISTAKE. i was in your shoes. I also had to worry about grade alot. i had no time for girls. TRUST ME, IF YOU WANT IT BAD, YOU CAN MAKE TIME AND DATE GIRLS. DONT LET THE SOCIETY FOOL YOU. If you dont get experienced with women now, it will be harder and harder later in life cuz u missed all these years u shuda been practicing. SIMPLE AS THAT. GET ON THOSE CHICKS, SECOND TO SCHOOL OF COURSE.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noneother said:

Cheers

Don't make excuses. Start sarging.

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
khash said:
BIG MISTAKE. i was in your shoes. I also had to worry about grade alot. i had no time for girls. TRUST ME, IF YOU WANT IT BAD, YOU CAN MAKE TIME AND DATE GIRLS. DONT LET THE SOCIETY FOOL YOU. If you dont get experienced with women now, it will be harder and harder later in life cuz u missed all these years u shuda been practicing. SIMPLE AS THAT. GET ON THOSE CHICKS, SECOND TO SCHOOL OF COURSE.
i second this

rocketman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
College is the best place to meet girls!

Hey, your college years are the best time in your life to meet girls! You will meet more girls in college than you will in your entire life! You are surrounded by thousands of single girls on a daily basis! Don't miss this opportunity to meet women! Go out out there and start sarging! You don't want to regret this after you graduate!

- Paul

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna be a sophomore next year. Im going through similar situation, i have a serious learning disability, so 95% of my free time i spend studying. When everybody else has 2 hrs of hw, i have bt 5 -6. So im always working and im always catching up. Its annoying. But yeah these people are right, you cant divide your life like that into work now, play later. It doesnt work like that.

After classes, try to talk to some of the girls in your classes. My schools a big school so it might be different for you. Its not really the same rules of street sarging. Try to talk to girls in your dorms areas. Cold approaches are not good in college, unless she thinks youre cute. (again different girls think different guys are good looking) If you just approach random girls on campus, that doesnt go well, shell give you 1 word answers to everything and awkward silences. Also since youre gonna see them again, dont ask for theyre #s until 3rd or 4th time, lest you look like a fiend.

But whenever you and girls are stationary, find something interesting and relevant and talk. Then at the end ask their name and where they reside and your good.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always stay another year to give you more breathing room for studies and social.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
college life

also a problem youre gonna run into is that since you spend all of your time studying, that you dont have a life. You need to get some sort of a life first before you start hollering. Get guy friends first, the girls second. When you have girl -friends they let you meet alot of their friends. if you cold approach, you better have something thats damn interesting to talk about.

But a problem that you might run into is that you dont know whats going on at school. Like the frat activities, the social circle activities. When stuff happens at your school, other people are talking about it, you probably cant join that convo because you werent there and youre not involved in it. So when you talk to girls you might run out of steam. You know. So you really cant just go in there and start talking to women.

rocketman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
College easiest place to get laid!

I just saw a statistic that said 42% of all college girls in the U.S. have had a one night stand and 51% of college guys have had a one nighter. This same survey said 74% of college girls have had casual sex with at least one person before they graduate from college. Also, most college students are female about 55% on average across the United States. So there is a great female to male ratio for guys. Go for it in college! College is a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet girls and get laid!

- Paul

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lying, right?

I'm in university right now and it's the easiest venue I've ever been in for pickups.

If you feel uncomfortable, use booze (both on yourself and her). It's the first time away from home for most kids and they all want to experiment.

It's too easy. It's like kicking a cripple.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
noneother said:
well its easy if you live on campus. unfortunately i don't:(
which uni do you go to? I'll sarge with ya.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uni is a gold mine for PU. Women put down their **** blocks. Plenty of opens. Personally mate....You cant afford to waste grades but you cant afford to waste exp on girls either. Uni is where you should be having the best time of your life. I cant give advice on how to pull but i know its not that hard.