University girls...

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man so many hotties at university and I haven't approached one yet. I am such a b1tch.
Someone give me something to work with.
I am sitting in the library basement right now and its pretty empty and this babe comes and sits a table in front of me. Then she gets her stuff out and goes to fill up her water bottle with water. The fountain is right in front of the table's and she's shaking her as$ while she's walking towards the water fountain and flexing it while she's pumping water into the water bottle. As she's returning to her table I look up and she's giving me a look and a small smile. This girl is a 8.
I am a pretty good looking guy but no confidence when it comes to approaching a stranger!

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
Man so many hotties at university and I haven't approached one yet. I am such a b1tch.
I am sitting in the library basement right now and its pretty empty and this babe comes and sits a table in front of me. Then she gets her stuff out and goes to fill up her water bottle with water. The fountain is right in front of the table's and she's shaking her as$ while she's walking towards the water fountain and flexing it while she's pumping water into the water bottle. As she's returning to her table I look up and she's giving me a look and a small smile. This girl is a 8.
I am a pretty good looking guy but no confidence when it comes to approaching a stranger!
Pee in her butt.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feels awkward to randomly get up and approach her while she's writing. When she gets up again to go to the washroom or something in that sense and is coming back to sit I will blurr something out to spark a conversation.

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a comment along the line of "man studying sucks." that should at least opent he door. After that ask her , "what are you studying?"

If you feel you have built up good rapport w/ her. Suggest you guys put studying off ofr a bit and grab coffee somewhere. There has to be a coffee place near yr campus.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
manonfire said:
Make a comment along the line of "man studying sucks." that should at least opent he door. After that ask her , "what are you studying?"

If you feel you have built up good rapport w/ her. Suggest you guys put studying off ofr a bit and grab coffee somewhere. There has to be a coffee place near yr campus.
that should work like a charm
thank you sir

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
I feel the same way. I'm on my damn third semester and I still haven't approached any girl. I see tons of hot girls at my campus. I get so angry at myself when I don't approach them that I become an ******* for the rest of the day. I'm so sick of this ****. The situation you are describing sounds like a perfect example to the many situations that I have been in. I JUST CAN'T ****ING MAKE A MOVE! I hate this sh!t.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
she's giving me a look and a small smile. This girl is a 8.
If this is true, you should have talked to her. That was an invitation.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
that should work like a charm
thank you sir
This works and is field tested:

If both of you are on nearby computers, you open up gmail, and then lean in and open her:

"Hey, I need a female opinion on something. Is it ok to break up with your gf using an email message"

If you are feeling the opener properly, she will believe you. She'll be hooked.

You can continue - "The thing is, she is really sensitive, I don't wanna meet her in person, she might just start crying or maybe try to kill me lol"

Just agree with what she says, and say you like her outlook, and say you were thinking the same thing, but just wanted to make sure..

Then just introduce yourself, and game on..

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
This works and is field tested:

If both of you are on nearby computers, you open up gmail, and then lean in and open her:

"Hey, I need a female opinion on something. Is it ok to break up with your gf using an email message"

If you are feeling the opener properly, she will believe you. She'll be hooked.

You can continue - "The thing is, she is really sensitive, I don't wanna meet her in person, she might just start crying or maybe try to kill me lol"

Just agree with what she says, and say you like her outlook, and say you were thinking the same thing, but just wanted to make sure..

Then just introduce yourself, and game on..
Very interesting. I'm sure that works. However, for me personally, I try to use openers that are actually true. So if I wasn't actually breaking up with a girlfriend, I wouldn't use this one. I probably wouldn't be able to deliver it right.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
manonfire said:

I've always found opening up with something negative sucks pretty bad itself. Gives a negative impression.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Very interesting. I'm sure that works. However, for me personally, I try to use openers that are actually true. So if I wasn't actually breaking up with a girlfriend, I wouldn't use this one. I probably wouldn't be able to deliver it right.
Well, then you are limiting yourself dude.. but anyway, I understand what you mean, you can try a non-verbal opener -
draw a tic tac toe and pass it to her, see if she plays along.
Or,
use a situational opener like mentioned before.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Charming said:
I've always found opening up with something negative sucks pretty bad itself. Gives a negative impression.
Exactly. I agree. Instead you can say in a C&F way - "MAN, I LOVE STUDYING :)" and then smile at her and say "do you like studying :)" - haha.. just continue...

The thing is, you have to grab your balls, and go over the top sometimes. As long as you are unapologetic and can be interesting after the opener... its not going to matter.

Its not what you say, its what you say NEXT. :)

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Exactly. I agree. Instead you can say in a C&F way - "MAN, I LOVE STUDYING :)" and then smile at her and say "do you like studying :)" - haha.. just continue...

The thing is, you have to grab your balls, and go over the top sometimes. As long as you are unapologetic and can be interesting after the opener... its not going to matter.

Its not what you say, its what you say NEXT. :)

that deffinately a better take on what I suggested.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is the EXACT reason 90% of the girls at my University are lonely as hell and just want someone INTERESTING to talk to. Most of the chumps they come across have no skills or are plain nerds. I myself am a nerd which I don't hide but the mere fact I have RAW confidence because I believe in myself so much, seems to be oozing out of my pores (for the haters a female told me that :cool: ) and a "not giving a fuk" attitude is something women are not used to either because even in classes people are so reserved and if you notice the conversations are sooo fukin boring and bland. Seriously guys am I the only one that sees that...? It's always some bullsh** like "...What's your major??!?..." or "...what classes your taking..??!..."

Who gives a fuk...? If a woman as much as looks at you show her that you are man enough to handle her ass. Just do something to acknowledge her!!!!. You know I realized that one of the biggest obstacles 99% of the population have is CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!!!!!. Once you stop that and do what you feel like you will notice a shift in your thinking and more so in people because they will be drawn to you. Dude, if you look good, ugly, short, tall, skinny, build, smart, stupid, small or big di*k etc etc...their will always be someone who will NOT like you ALWAYS!!!! so why bother caring what anyone thinks and just go for what you want in YOUR life.

Live for yourself because time is very precious and you DON'T want to have any regrets looking back at your life. If you see that girl just go say HI to her who cares if she is a bit**...? You'll never know unless you go find out right...?. I know it's inside of you, I know you hate it every time you pass up an opportunity, I know you are disgusted with yourself everyday you bit** out...I know...we all know!!!!. Only you have it within yourself to change EVERYTHING. The first step is believing in yourself and having faith in yourself. We are all rooting for you...:rockon:

Matter of fact do this...go up to any attractive girl that's walking by herself, seriously...go up to her and...

You:- excuse me!
Her:- yes?!
You:- I know you hear this all the time but...*pause*I think you are the most attractive girl I have seen today and most of all I love your style!!!.
*Be genuine and sincere then tell me what happens*. :whistle:

Grab your balls man...because there is a reason they were put between your legs...it's a sign that you were born a man!!!!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
Grab your balls man...because there is a reason they were put between your legs...it's a sign that you were born a man!!!!
:rockon:

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pass her a note asking something random or situational whatever you want, works good in both lectures or library, but i prefer lectures,
eg. "when is the midsem?" or something like "do you like chocolate milk?"

This has been field tested by me and I am sure many others.