Unfriendliness

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
If feel that people, are threatened, and insecure. Why is this? Is it, because I am too much competition against them. I am too cool?

Also, if I have a big ego, why didn't people mention it. I asked people, if they think I am humble, and they say yes. Also, people never say, I am an ego maniac. People, when they know me, think I am a good guy.
Asking people if they think you are humble is never a good thing. If you were truly humble the thought would not have even crossed your mind. As for peoples response, asking an awkward question like that would naturally lead to a white lie answer.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reeks of low confidence, try to talk less about yourself and how good you are and how bad all people around you are.

Low social skills seems to be your problem m8.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you upload, a photo?

Edit: Just uploaded Photo, it is my sosuave profile picture.

Last edited:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a little German.

Schwank said:
Crossboss, what country do you hail from? Are you by any chance a native German? I'm just curious because you use commas to introduce every subordinate clause.
I am half-white, mixed white. I am German, Irish, and Danish.

Last edited:

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having seen ur profile pic (and being bluntly honest)
id say your reality and every one else's reality may not exactly be matching up.....

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks

Does my profile picture, show that I am not as good looking, or as I think? Or do I look arrogant?

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true, not to many people really care what you look like, if you share a connection its way more likely that you can get into convo together..

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
It's true, not to many people really care what you look like, if you share a connection its way more likely that you can get into convo together..
I agree, to some extent, a lot of the experts in the pick-up world, says looks have very little to do with your success, and say that you don't need looks or money, to get a girl.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Does my profile picture, show that I am not as good looking, or as I think? Or do I look arrogant?
** im being honest and construdctive**

coz ur smiling you look friendly and nice
but you are average looking and look a bit "cuddly" i.e. could lose a few pounds (which would also sharpen your jawline out a bit - defo making your face a little more classically 'attractive')

thats my opinion make of it what you want

(almost all guys are "average" coz its soo subjective to individual women's tastes, only maybe 5% are amazing looking, and 5% are really really ugly)

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I agree, to some extent, a lot of the experts in the pick-up world, says looks have very little to do with your success, and say that you don't need looks or money, to get a girl.
Looks and money will help.

People aren't going to want to start chatting to you just because you're rich and good looking though. Whilst, "I'm here with your friend" is hardly going to get you the cold shoulder!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

Well, that clear's it up. Hopefully, I can get a couple of other opinions, on my looks. However, if what you say is true, then the reaction I get from people, is probably normal. The people, who say I look, good, well, they are white lies.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Well, that clear's it up. Hopefully, I can get a couple of other opinions. However, if what you say is true, then the reaction I get from people, is probably normal. The people, who say I look, good, well, they are white lies.
Men can't really judge men...

But (and I mean this in a kind way) you're not in the best of shape.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you usually talk about yourself as much as you are here? If so, stop. That would help ALOT. Nothing gets you more friends than being a good listener.

And judging by your pic you look average. If you walk around thinking you are amazing looking you might be acting like you think as much. And people will find that arrogant especially when, unfortunately, it's just not true.

"Talk less listen more." Always sage advice.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but if you got down the gym did it all properly, so low body fat, and good physique, got some good looking clothes, etc...

added to an approachable attitude and a good inner core of confidence (and good "Game") you will do well

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he doesnt mean are you of german ancestry. he means are you GERMAN..as in live there, speak it.. since you dont use your commas correctly.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon & King sam are spot on. *rep for you both.

to OP: We all can use improvement. that being said... lose 15 lbs and it will also chisel out your jawline/face. You have the framework already. not only will you look even better than you are, but your confidence will grow and you will get more women.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, guys

What do you mean, by my jawline? Is it too, fat? I think, that if I get lean, that should help. What I, don't get, is why a lot of girls, that I have hung out, with, think I have potential.