Unfriendliness

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Is it normal for people, to be unfriendly at first? I am an extremely good looking guy, and I kind of expected people, to be friendly. However, they are not. Not unless, you have some kind of connection.

Such as knowing a friend of thiers or something, like that? I thought, people that are good looking have girls instantly interested. They don't.

However, if somehow there is a connection, to them, and I have common interests, things improve.

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be just your surrounding, I don't have problems like that when interacting with people I have mutual friends with, and the ones I don't know but approach anyway are usually very friendly, you just have to play it cool, don't look like a retard.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Hey,

Is it normal for people, to be unfriendly at first? I am an extremely good looking guy, and I kind of expected people, to be friendly [because in sooo good looking...]. However, they are not. Not unless, you have some kind of connection.

Such as knowing a friend of thiers or something, like that? I thought, people that are good looking have girls instantly interested. They don't.

However, if somehow there is a connection, to them, and I have common interests, things improve.
you come across as arrogant ....

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Hey,

Is it normal for people, to be unfriendly at first? I am an extremely good looking guy, and I kind of expected people, to be friendly. However, they are not. Not unless, you have some kind of connection.

If the part in bold is true then you may also be dealing with people feeling threatened and/or insecure around you.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

If feel that people, are threatened, and insecure. Why is this? Is it, because I am too much competition against them. I am too cool?

Also, if I have a big ego, why didn't people mention it. I asked people, if they think I am humble, and they say yes. Also, people never say, I am an ego maniac. People, when they know me, think I am a good guy.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also

Racism:
Racism I am asian, but only part, some people think am white, chinese or mexican. I have a dark
complexition. I think, it would be used against me, to a certain extent. But I know, of blacks/hispanics/asians,
that are successful, with women. The thing, is people seem, even unfriendly before, they even talk to me.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Join Date 2005

Come on brah

whats the problem, its not other people or their perception of you its you and your perception of yourself, figure it out. Be confident in who you are or who you are trying to become. Be real with people. If they like you they like you if not fuk em thats how I flow.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
Join Date 2005

Come on brah

whats the problem, its not other people or their perception of you its you and your perception of yourself, figure it out. Be confident in who you are or who you are trying to become. Be real with people. If they like you they like you if not fuk em thats how I flow.

So, its doubting, yourself. There is nothing, wrong with me at first, it's that I believe, I can't do it. That's why, my approaching, was failure.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am an extremely good looking guy..."

Ok...
Now why do you post here? you should get laid in a weekly basis on a bad month.
Dont be arrogant please.....

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

There was a period, of time where I was approaching at clubs twice a week, on a continual basis. I might, not have been, good looking then. I think, I might have blossomed some. I kind, of gave up on myself then, since I always, (frequentely got blewn off).

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry,

If, I come, off as arrogant, I'll try not to think I am better than other people.

Reaction score
If you had sex with many girls who all told you how good looking you are, then you ARE good looking.

If you don't have sex with girls at all, then you are NOT good looking.

You may have a good build or even a nice looking face, but you likely have a creepy/nerdy look to you that you constantly ignore and never bother to change.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be possible, that I am not that good looking...

Although, pretty much every I talk to, where I wanted to know, or they told me, I am good looking. Maybe, I am not 100/100 in looks more, likely less. Alhough, I would, think people's opinion's are pretty accurate.

I'll ask this one girl, I know what she really, thinks. If, I have any bad, look about me.

Reaction score
crossboss said:
Although, pretty much every I talk to, where I wanted to know, or they told me, I am good looking. Maybe, I am not 100/100 in looks more, likely less. Alhough, I would, think people's opinion's are pretty accurate.

I'll ask this one girl, I know what she really, thinks. If, I have any bad, look about me.

even the way you talk on this forum, you sound extremely socially awkward, and most likely you are not as good looking as the people who feel sorry for you tell you that you are...........how many girls that you have had sex with have told you how hot you are?

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
If feel that people, are threatened, and insecure. Why is this? Is it, because I am too much competition against them. I am too cool?

Also, if I have a big ego, why didn't people mention it. I asked people, if they think I am humble, and they say yes. Also, people never say, I am an ego maniac. People, when they know me, think I am a good guy.
" what do I think about myself?" ask this question to yourself and answer it without bringing up anything that anyone has told you. Really think about it, and answer it, write it down or something.

I think you think about what other people might think about you wayyy too much. Too much to the point where you can't make a picture of your own self and you have to ask others if you're arrogant or humble, good looking or not.

like "julian" said, get a perception of your own self, then don't give a f$ckk what other people will think of you.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crossboss, what country do you hail from? Are you by any chance a native German? I'm just curious because you use commas to introduce every subordinate clause.