Unfortunately, BigJimbo May Be Spot On.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
This is a good thing when it comes to women. It's poor, corrupt and run-down countries that produce quality women.
You know it's funny, I was just saying that to myself the other day while I was bangin' this 68 pound Sudanese chick with a shaved head and tits hanging down to her ankles and laughing at those poor saps in countries like America, Sweden, and France that have to deal with those 6 foot blonds in heels that are 90% legs with perky D cups.

On a related note, I'm actually planning a sex vacation in Haiti if anyone wants to get in on this.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
.... with perky D cups.

Good news for ya, they make whole "women" out of that silicone stuff now, if that's what you like.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Good news for ya, they make whole "women" out of that silicone stuff now, if that's what you like.
Well there's no need to get carried away. I was just sympathizing with f283000 about how all the quality women come out of "poor, run-down countries" like this when guys in rich countries like America are left with heifers like this.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I hate to do this...The dude is annoying, but he is right. It is the Asian Playboy - Winston Wu. :eek: . Seriously, he films EVERYTHING. Dozens of hours of him flirting with anything he sees. Balls of steel. He was lonely in America and BANG - He has a life for the first time in Eastern Europe. Also proves that with just a little HORRIBLE Russian you can open doors. And yes, his Russian is pretty bad. Again, the point is he GOT NOTHING in America. Look at him! He is one of you!

The Music Video :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhYn30CnlnQ

Live footage!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKr3M3G4TmE&feature=related

Always funny at the bitter dudes who laugh at him. Yeah, he is annoying...BUT...he has PROOF. Something that nobody else does. Sad that I can recognize many of the areas on his videos. :whistle:
Winston Wu=Big Jimbo

This is proof that Wu's money helped him out in Europe cause he is a commodity(asian guy with doe) but in America he is a sub-par looking Asian dude with no game. Look at how he carries himself, like a giddy child, tricking on these girls at the restaurant, in that other video he is dancing like a faggot in that tube top, matter fact half the video is of him dancing. He would get laughed out the clubs were I live for dancing like a faggot yeah Jimbo he's got game:rolleyes: , he is just some dude who figured out his value in another country(I bet you if you put me in Latvia/Urkian I would be banging models with ease as well), it's funny when the chick says he is to young....

and in terms of proof? if you would read FR's Big Jimbo you would know back in the day I use to post Fr's with pics/vids and even audio footage(as did Phat rabbit, hell Phat rabbit posted video footage of him doing daygame),but your not here to help guys Winston, your just here to push your agenda. Here's some of Phat's stuff and mine

Check out part of his collection

^^Videos of Phat in field!

Classic audio Journal

^^audios still work!!

2009 Field tribute vid

X

Make out

f283000 said:
This is a good thing when it comes to women. It's poor, corrupt and run-down countries that produce quality women.
Or women who are desperate enough to get out and will manipulate suckers by any means to get a green card.

Come on F2 stop drinking the kool aid, you know how dumb that statement sounds? if that's the case then why aren't mo-fo's moving to Africa/India by the boat load?

I'm really starting to wonder if some of you guys even apply the principles that's being taught here to get women, or even hit the field. The KBJing has gotten way out of control!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Or women who are desperate ...
While I don't agree with the causation concept, these places do often produce women without that annoying Daddys princess entitlement syndrome, and that's a good place to start.

You say "I bet you if you put me in Latvia/Urkian (sic) I would be banging models with ease as well" and all I can say is yeah, probably so, particularly if you're white, and why in the world would you not want to?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
While I don't agree with the causation concept, these places do often produce women without that annoying Daddys princess entitlement syndrome, and that's a good place to start.

You say "I bet you if you put me in Latvia/Urkian (sic) I would be banging models with ease as well" and all I can say is yeah, probably so, particularly if you're white, and why in the world would you not want to?
If you believe the grass is greener on the other side BJ then go ahead and go there, but as a person who has lived in Europe for ten years, I can tell you firsthand by experience that Europe has "princess with entitlement syndrome" as well, just like America has chicks who are humble and polite.

If you don't like America then please go to Europe

Btw @ Jimbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhYn30CnlnQ
^^2:30 mark peep her face

bwhahahhaha

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
If you believe the grass is greener on the other side BJ then go ahead and go there ....

I have no doubt most of Western Europe is just like America, and I'm not interested for that reason, but I've been overseas a lot in other places and trust ME, it's different.

So, yeah, did that, been there, etc..

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I have no doubt most of Western Europe is just like America, and I'm not interested for that reason, but I've been overseas a lot in other places and trust ME, it's different.

So, yeah, did that, been there, etc..
Yeah Eastern Europe is a very different world. The men didn't lose their balls like the men in Western Europe and the former colonies.

So women know their place and want to please men.