Unattractive Pua claims to have method for tinder 100 matches in 3 days

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because a chick talks to you on a dating app doesn't mean they are DTF when you meet them in real life.

I have pictures on my tinder which are very neutral, I get only 2/3 matches per 100. But when they meet me I look at least a point better than on my Tinder and they get super excited. "You look so much better in real life".
It immediately turns you into a prize.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those matches are just tinder bots...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's actually decent looking and white (or maybe Latino but he is not Asian or Indian). That alone puts him in the top 20% of men. Next time post a thread that actually pertains to low value men getting matches.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's actually decent looking and white (or maybe Latino but he is not Asian or Indian). That alone puts him in the top 20% of men. Next time post a thread that actually pertains to low value men getting matches.
He's not good looking at all he's not even in the top 60 percent what you on about

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have tons of OLD matches. No selfies, funny tagline, lots of action shots and show hobbies. Be attractive.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, tinder isn't as effective as it used to be. Ever since they started limiting swipes and charging 9.99/month for "premium" users, matches has gone way downhill and bots way uphill. It's really a broken system that doesn't work at all. Well, occasionally

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are tinder bots? Why do they exist, just to sell you something?
No, it's like the typical "hai um lol me and a friend r visiting town this weekend come chat with us on freesecks.net profile name is blah blah blah".