umm what now?

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and this chick have been going out and having fun lately. she comes to my work and we started talking. we went out a couple of times, bowling and stuff. we were about to go trick or treating but then she called and acted as if she was sick. i can tell that she was lying because i saw her 2 hours before she called and she was so happy that we were gonna go out! and after she called, i saw her friend and she was like, i'm about to go to her house you wanna come? i said what are you guys gonna do. shes like were gonna go trick or treating. i said i was busy.

so shes lying to me now. acting sick. i was kinda bummed out that we couldn't go out trick or treating, but i said whatever and i went to a party uneil 2:30am last night, lol. what should i do when i see her again? should i ignore her? i wanna make her feel like **** kinda the way she made me feel? anybody know waht i'm talking about? lol i'm bored. time to go to work. late.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
describe ur relationship with her, how long uve known eachother, your feelings towards eachother, how far youve gone with her, etc... etc... etc...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvcking call her on her ****.

she played you? did she waste your time? if you feel angry enough, unleash it in a cold-hearted and logical tone while looking her full on in the eye.

I don't like mind games like this sh1t. every girl who takes them too far with me does it once before learning just what a big mistake it is. you need to stick to your guns and not take disrespect.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick needs to be told. Listen to Porky.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry I couldn't come trick or treating with you."
"It's alright. I knew you were a bìtch anyway."

You know where I'm going with this....

If she didn't want to go, she could've just told you. In my opinion, it's not a big deal if she doesn't want to go, and tells you about two hours before it happens. Instead, she makes up this bullshìt story about her being sick....

You're nobody's tool.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
and tells you about two hours before it happens.
that's a problem too.

she broke plans with you at the last minute. what does that do to your evening?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she broke plans with you at the last minute.
Well, two hours is not really last minute.

If she told me she didn't want to come, I wouldn't be too thrilled....but I wouldn't be pissed off.

Of course, I would want to schedule another time to do something.

what does that do to your evening?
Not much. I can still have fun.

surface1030 already said that he went to a party.

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys. i'm not gonna let this ***** treat me like ****, **** her. we have known each other for one month now but since the first day we met we started to talk alot and even then we started hugging and laughing our asses off. out of a sudden she does this ****. forget her. i'll just treat her like a ***** and make her earn it next time. hey but no doubt the party was the bomb haaha there were girls taking shots and stripping. in a way i'm glad that i didn't go with her but in a way i'm angry cause we could have hit it off perfectly. her loss =D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is her loss, and you need to be firm on this.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a ****ing *****. Don't take that from her. Cut all connections and if she cares at all she will come crawling back like a ***** that lost her pvssy. Haha, that made no sence.... I crack me up...

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Supero Masculus
What a ****ing *****. Don't take that from her. Cut all connections and if she cares at all she will come crawling back like a ***** that lost her pvssy. Haha, that made no sence.... I crack me up...
hahha that cracked me up too. what do you mean cut all the connections. like ignore her and dont pay any attention to her? try to spend the least time with her?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i play cs lol

and yeah just be a total **** towards her and call her a lying *****. and just dont take any ****. Youre the alpha male not her.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
i play cs lol

and yeah just be a total **** towards her and call her a lying *****. and just dont take any ****. Youre the alpha male not her.
are you kidding me?

tha'ts how you get slapped. that's how you make girls cry and end up being hated by the entire female population at your school.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let's not forget that if you demean a girl by calling her all sorts of nasty names, she will cry, and she will hate you.

jesus christ.