umm some quick questions

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i talk o nthe phone to my g/f a lot, like an hour or more a day.

i was wondering if this is ok.

i like talking to her, and when i decide to go she seems like she will miss me.

anyways, i am having trouble tearing myself away fro mthe phone, and i know that if i talk less than that would prolyl be better, i should keep it down to about 40 minutes at the most.

please help me give myself reasons why i should do this.

i think its the right thing to do, it just seems like i hurt her a little when i hang up after only 15 to 20 minutes.

is this ok?

should i get off the phone fast?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An hour a day seems a bit excessive, but as long as you're having steady conversations, I don't think it could do much harm, especially if you've been going out with this girl for awhile.

With that said, if you don't WANT to be talking to her for that long (which it seems like from your post), then you shouldn't force yourself to. As soon as the conversation begins to lag or you don't feel like talking anymore, tell her you have some things to do and you'll talk to her later.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk for as long as you can, til your throat hurts and your bleeding out your ears!!:)

But if you want her to keep a high Interest Level in you then you should do what I do and break the conversation when it gets good. Sometimes in 15 minutes others at 45 to an hour. Mix it up, don't worry if she's upset about not talking to you for hours at a time. Do you want her to get bored. Be a man! end the conversations at a good point after a while. Give her mystery and she will stay with you, for a while. at least until I get her number lol jk Good luck my friend;)

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want your relationship to last cut back on the phone conversations for sure. There's only so much things to talk about and why waste them for on the phone when you can talk about them in person? Talking to each other on the phone for over an hour a day is a surefire way to get sick and tired of each other in a heartbeat. Her interest will drop rapidly after all these conversations, sure she likes talking to you at the time, but subconsciencly she's thinking you have nothing much else in your life besides her, that is a quality that is attractive to no girl. To cut back on talking to her just find something else to do with your time, get a hobby, go out with your buddies, do your homwork, heck even playing video games and watching TV would be better. Don't tell her about the video games and TV part though, say you were doing something more important and less loserish like one of the first 3.

zerolx255

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut down on the phone time. It'll tease her and she'll keep getting eager to see/talk to you when she can. Also when you're on dates you'll actually have stuff to talk about cutting down the awkward moments.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but dont get off the phone like 2 minutes into the convo. then she might get the idea that you are not interested. which in some ways is bad

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah cut down the time. Nobody wants an AFC puppy-eyed dog b1tch on the phone for 4 hours.