ultimate chump, funny story from a few months ago

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was messing with this girl for a few months, back in november.

I thought she was single. We hung out here and there, smashed a few times.

All of a sudden, she tells me her BF is coming to visit from arizona and that she won't be able to see me for a few weeks. Says her BF is very clingy, acts like a girl in the relationship, and that she's not sure she wants to be with him. But at the same time, she says she still really loves him and can't be with anyone else. He would have chocolates and other gifts delivered to her every week, apparently.

While this girl isn't BPD or HPD, she's some kind of f***ing NPD or something...uses guys like nothing. Not surprised she'd be really attracted to a chump she can control.

Few weeks go by with her BF visiting her, BF leaves, she hits me up.

I go to pick her up, says she's coming out. 10 minutes later, nothing. 20 minutes later, nothing. Text and call, she's not coming out, absolutely no response from her. I just end up leaving and I tell her i'm not putting up with this anymore.

Get a text the next day, she apologizes, says an emergency happened. I told her what she did was really rude and that I expected her to come over tonight to make up for it, she tells me no, and that she's seeing her friends tonight and that her friends are her priority. She then says I can't have everything my way.

So i figure, fvck her, I'm going to tell the BF she's been cheating on him while she's been living in another state.

I find his email, email him. I tell him to call me. I tell him everything and how she's been cheating on him with even other guys. He can't handle it, he gets off the phone crying like a little girl. I've never seen that.

Next day, the girl texts me saying i'm an @$$hole and what I did was wrong and blablabla. She tells me not to contact her BF again or anything.

So I decide to look at her FB yesterday after a few months of all this happening, what do you know, they're still together, the BF has moved from arizona to live with her, and he's commenting and liking all her pictures...

SOME GUYS...they never learn

Honestly, I think half the reason you guys can't hold down a relationship is because a lot of these westernized girls expect you to be a chump that they control.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Honestly you were kind of a little butthurt since you called her BF.

Still sad nonetheless. From every angle this thing proces how odd relationships have become between chumps and these average women.
Yeah, I was mad, she made me drive all the way to her house to pick her up, tells me she's getting ready and will be out by the time I get there. I get there, zero response.

She had it coming...she deserved it, but she got away with it...chump is still with her

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as you don't oblige to their rules, they'll look for the next AFC to manipulate. This "game" thing really is a big illusion. If the girl has hidden agendas, you're not getting in her pants. If all she wants is another orbiter, you're not getting in her pants. And so on. If she wants to fûck you, it'll be as easy as pie. But be prepared for the games to start afterwards. Your best bet is to just avoid bîtches that give you headaches.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt surprise me they are still together,men are so weak,so feminized,so victimized this days they.But it is not his fault , most probably he was brought up by single mother or beta father you gave him lesson he decided not to learn it, his loss.

Women love to have cake and eat cake,he provides with money and emotional support others provide thrill of intimacy.Unfortunately as long weak men exist so will such women.
I bet she made it look like it is all his fault,he wasnt caring enough,he wasnt ****ing good e ough ... so he begged on his knees to forgive him and SHE took him back.

Thats a fate of weak man ... womans slave always on his knees.
If you are weak but have resources people and not only women will try to abuse you, there
is nothing strange thats human nature.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to feel for the dude in all honesty, he just doesn't have a clue. I've seen situations like this. One girl I mess with had cheated on her boyfriend like 7-8 times so he confronted her about it and she dumped him. Then 24 hours later she asked him to lend her some money and he did it. Then like 2-3 months later he was sending her love poems and he even asked me for advice on how to get her back and how he was so depressed. I just told the dude to stay away because she'd put him in an early grave and that he may want to Google codependency.

Reaction score
applegoo said:
So I was messing with this girl for a few months, back in november.

I thought she was single. We hung out here and there, smashed a few times.

All of a sudden, she tells me her BF is coming to visit from arizona and that she won't be able to see me for a few weeks. Says her BF is very clingy, acts like a girl in the relationship, and that she's not sure she wants to be with him. But at the same time, she says she still really loves him and can't be with anyone else. He would have chocolates and other gifts delivered to her every week, apparently.

While this girl isn't BPD or HPD, she's some kind of f***ing NPD or something...uses guys like nothing. Not surprised she'd be really attracted to a chump she can control.

Few weeks go by with her BF visiting her, BF leaves, she hits me up.

I go to pick her up, says she's coming out. 10 minutes later, nothing. 20 minutes later, nothing. Text and call, she's not coming out, absolutely no response from her. I just end up leaving and I tell her i'm not putting up with this anymore.

Get a text the next day, she apologizes, says an emergency happened. I told her what she did was really rude and that I expected her to come over tonight to make up for it, she tells me no, and that she's seeing her friends tonight and that her friends are her priority. She then says I can't have everything my way.

So i figure, fvck her, I'm going to tell the BF she's been cheating on him while she's been living in another state.

I find his email, email him. I tell him to call me. I tell him everything and how she's been cheating on him with even other guys. He can't handle it, he gets off the phone crying like a little girl. I've never seen that.

Next day, the girl texts me saying i'm an @$$hole and what I did was wrong and blablabla. She tells me not to contact her BF again or anything.

So I decide to look at her FB yesterday after a few months of all this happening, what do you know, they're still together, the BF has moved from arizona to live with her, and he's commenting and liking all her pictures...

SOME GUYS...they never learn

Honestly, I think half the reason you guys can't hold down a relationship is because a lot of these westernized girls expect you to be a chump that they control.
So this is why females are "fickle", cause they have a lot of BS going on.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did was quite ridiculous. Searching for her BF's email and telling him she is a hoe lol, the ultimate AFC thing to do.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
What you did was quite ridiculous. Searching for her BF's email and telling him she is a hoe lol, the ultimate AFC thing to do.
I don't think it's AFC. Fvck her. Just let her get away with it with no consequences? What is this crap? Unless you act like a totally, calm nihilistic dude in some people's eyes here, you are an AFC

This same girl told me stories of manipulating men into paying for hair salon appointments and expensive dinners all while having a long distance boyfriend. And she'd say it all with a smile on her face.

She got what she deserved.

the problem with american women IS YOU GUYS LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THEIR BEHAVIOR. IN OTHER CULTURES, THEY ARE SHAMED AND INSULTED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR.

Girl acts like a b1tch? I'll just act alpha and act like it doesn't affect me if you want to be slick PUA boy. If you're codependent, put up with it and write love poems hoping she'll be nice.

I take the other route, a girl wrongs me, she is going to be punished, whether through attention or through my words, and after I'll insult them, i'll block and delete their number (unless it's a cluster B who enjoys that crap)

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
As soon as you don't oblige to their rules, they'll look for the next AFC to manipulate. This "game" thing really is a big illusion. If the girl has hidden agendas, you're not getting in her pants. If all she wants is another orbiter, you're not getting in her pants. And so on. If she wants to fûck you, it'll be as easy as pie. But be prepared for the games to start afterwards. Your best bet is to just avoid bîtches that give you headaches.
I agree with game somewhat being an illusion. There's some truth to it but a lot of it is looks, social status, job, education, etc etc

And a lot of girls HATE ALPHA males and just want a guy they can control...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
It doesnt surprise me they are still together,men are so weak,so feminized,so victimized this days they.But it is not his fault , most probably he was brought up by single mother or beta father you gave him lesson he decided not to learn it, his loss.
... meh, still his fault.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, she told me she's the one who decided to ask out the chump, and she hooked up with him the first night they hung out at a party.

He told her she was absolutely amazing after they hooked up for the first time and asked her to be his GF and she said yeah...

i think she just picks weak men herself

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
I don't think it's AFC.
Well you called the guy a chump. And what you did was kinda immature and weak, you cared so much that you have to find the guy's email and "ruin" their relationship. Who gives a fvck bro? A psycho trashy hoe with no class and no self-respect should not be able to make you do those stuff.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Well you called the guy a chump. And what you did was kinda immature and weak, you cared so much that you have to find the guy's email and "ruin" their relationship. Who gives a fvck bro?
He is a chump. He is in a committed relationship with a slvt that cheated on him multiple times.

Next time you take the time to get ready and drive all the way to a woman's house and she tells you she's getting ready and will be out by the time you get there and then there's no response from her when you're there after waiting 30 minutes outside her place and the next day she texts you and it's nonchalant as if she did nothing wrong, come back and tell me you weren't mad...

One thing is for sure is she will think twice before pulling that crap again...

You're right about her being a trashy ho and whatever, but I don't know, I couldn't just let her get away with that...

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see it now. You tell him, he calls her crying, she blames it on him that he lives so far away, he moves down to be closer to her to gain imaginary control.

Happens all of the time. She'll still be cheating on him and still have access to more of his money (as he now lives closer). I think you inadvertently helped her out on this one.