UK Crime

Reaction score
you think i havent been down to south and central america? Dude you get in a cab and drive for an hour down in certain countries and you can expect to see a dead body that was ran over the week before on the side of the road. And their cemetaries?! Holy sh*t their full of dead bodies. Some graves hold up to six ppl and they get exhumed every 10 years to make room for more dead. The old men walk down the street with machetes and sometimes pistols. Why? For protection. Thats why you guys need to bear arms, it'll make those criminals think twice about harming the innocent.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
We don't want guns thanks.

We want people to respect each other and persistent Crims need to be put some were out of the way (France preferably) until they promise to be good little citizen.

should send them over to ukaraine or russia etc... much cheaper, harsher conditions,away from fmaily and out the country.

then people will think twice about committign a crime.....

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Alot of those places are coming on strong. Look at Ukraine, people power triumphed.

Also, I'm seriously thinking of buying property in Estonia, it used to be a Godforsaken place, now it's basically a cheap Skandanavian country.

I'd say their IT infrastructure is probably better than UK, and oh yeh, they have lots of lovely women there.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
Hey,

Alot of those places are coming on strong. Look at Ukraine, people power triumphed.

Also, I'm seriously thinking of buying property in Estonia, it used to be a Godforsaken place, now it's basically a cheap Skandanavian country.

I'd say their IT infrastructure is probably better than UK, and oh yeh, they have lots of lovely women there.
i'm not saying theyre bad places mate, just that theyre probably not full of lefty liberal PC types we have that make life so easy for criminals.

Over there, your not gonna get the same privalgies they do here, actually stick them in turkey.

I'm hoping to go eastern europe this summer, estonia is meant to have the fittest women in the world!

Property over there is possibly a good investment, but was reading there is still quite a bit of risk invovled that people seem to ignore.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Property is very risky, I think the buble is going to burst here soon so there's no way I'm buying more in UK.

If I buy in Estonia it is a big risk. As it's long term, in 10yrs Putin may be back in control, he certainly is going back to the dark side.

So you put the ex head of the KGB in charge of Russia :rolleyes:

I had a mate who bought a house in Thailand for £1000! And it was a proper one with real walls and windows and everything.

And it's still there.