uk bootcamp

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you englishcrap?

And No... "immortal" is not an acceptable answer.

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1: Day 1

Today I went out my aim was to get 10 hi’s. Before I left I read previous bootcamp journals to inspire me, I also printed out some of pooks posts from the bible. It was very difficult for me to make eye contact let alone say hi! I had to reframe myself over coffee by reading some of the posts as well as some of the Natural PU Bible posted by alphawolfx. I tried to walk around more confidently and act high status I managed to hold EC with a few people but most people will not hold EC. Overall I am disappointed I did not get any hi’s in but I did a lot of EC and walked more confidently. Tomorrow I will walk to the gym and on the way try the 10 hi’s again. This is not going to be easy!

Deepraj

sharkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, well done for gettin started!

Yeah gettin goin is tough, remember to smile when you want to say hi. If you are dead serious then people will feel a bit intimidated or wierded out!

Plus when you want to make eye contact, make a gesture. Like I do, I slowly and smoothly turn my head their direction. The movement gets attention; after that you let your eyes and smile do the work!

I personally found it intimidating to catch people's attention to begin with, but it's gettin easier!

Also you can make e.c. and say hi in the gym, its a social atmosphere, so don't limit yourself to the street!

Keep the faith

Sharkman

'making sure it's not safe to get back in the water'

Acidic Camel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've pretty much sucked at getting hi's but I've practiced EC. However, tonight I'm going out with some friends so not only is it a great oppurtunity for some hi's (and that socializin thang) but the drink should cool off my inhibitions a bit. Once I get the first 'hi' I should have the confidence to keep at it.

sharkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dudes

So far then I have been makin strides with the whole eye contact thing. At first I thought I would never make it, but now I just throw away all the crap in my head that's inhibiting me and try and get noticed.

Remembering to smile is key of course, at first I was really grim and I suspect this didnt help. But with a happy confident appearance, reactions change. Once you got the e.c. and a smile back, if you say hi, hey or nod your head, they will respond in general.

Think I've managed about 20 hi's so far - I know this is not the 50 required, so I'll keep going!

Resist that urge to look away again, it's the killer!

Hope you dudes are doing well,

The shark

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been using online dating over the last 2 weeks mate and have got 4 hot birds lined up who work in the city :D

Surely the welsh girls beat our London birds anytime when it comes to looks and charisma
Originally posted by octane_orphan
Englishcrap ... did you do the bootcamp?

God I want to move to london!

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've done bloody well so far so keep it up !!

Originally posted by deepraj
Week 1: Day 1

Today I went out my aim was to get 10 hi’s. Before I left I read previous bootcamp journals to inspire me, I also printed out some of pooks posts from the bible. It was very difficult for me to make eye contact let alone say hi! I had to reframe myself over coffee by reading some of the posts as well as some of the Natural PU Bible posted by alphawolfx. I tried to walk around more confidently and act high status I managed to hold EC with a few people but most people will not hold EC. Overall I am disappointed I did not get any hi’s in but I did a lot of EC and walked more confidently. Tomorrow I will walk to the gym and on the way try the 10 hi’s again. This is not going to be easy!

Deepraj

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2: Week 1

Today I walked down to the gym and on the way worked on projecting confidence and keeping EC. I found that a lot of the time I would make half assed attempts to make EC like looking at something near the person then flicking from that to their eyes. This meant I did not get noticed and the EC went unnoticed and was not returned. So I forced myself to keep and hold proper EC by looking at peoples forehead or nose and then moving to eyes. I am still feeling a bit apprehensive about looking at people and guilty about taking there attention away but I need to sort out my self talk and attitude for that.
Anyway I managed to keep EC with an old lady and she smiled at me so I said hi, it came out well soft though almost whispered! But it was a hi! I got one more off as well on the way home, to an old man.
Overall a mediocre effort the best thing is that I am finally seeing this as an experiment trying things that work and what does not. I have also been reading a post by izza regarding breaking tasks down to master them it really helped me.

Thanks for the encouragement englishcrap! octane_orphan I replied to your PM but your box is full. I am from just outside London in Kent about a 20min train ride.

Deepraj

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welsh girls are auwsum! One thing me and a mate have noticed is that welsh girls take loads more pride in there appearance that english.

What site have you been using? Tried faceparty dot com but its full of kids p*ssing about :s

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have registered on www.datingdirect.com

Do a search for hot birds then take the piss out of their profiles and you will start getting responses back :D

Its about 20 quid for a months membership..

Welsh girls are auwsum! One thing me and a mate have noticed is that welsh girls take loads more pride in there appearance that english.

What site have you been using? Tried faceparty dot com but its full of kids p*ssing about :s

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score

What a load of crap that statement is,how can you judge a few English girls?.

I hardly ever see any girls where i live that don't take much pride in how they look.

Perhaps you were in the wrong part of England?.

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
God how sensitive r u!!! :)

Live in South Wales, worked in Bath\Bristol. My mate ket comeing back to Wales ... he was moaning that English women took less pride! ... I kinda agree .... I have a right to an opinion ... no matter how ignorant! .... perhaps london girls will prove me wrong ;)

sharkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right here we are, field report for week one

I estimate that between the week and the weekend I've managed about 30 his with all manner of people. I find that if you confidently look at someone like you know them and smile, they will say hi, almost as if they feel obliged!

Last night went out with the boys, used a couple as wingmen to go and talk to some lassies playing pool. Got talking to this awesome HB7 (face) 8(body). She swapped numbers early on, and asked me to tag along with her. So we hooked up with this group of lassies for the night.

Ended up in nightclub, where I pulled this girl for about half an hour, and boy was she letting me feel her assets! My mates left and hers came back and ****blocked me!

Anyway I'll call her in a few and see what she's thinkin

Hope you're all doin well.

Deepraj sounds like you are making serious progress and identifying and beatin your problems. Every time you make smiling eye contact with someone it completely ups your confidence. trying nodding your head instead of hi, its a sign of recognition thats workin for me sometimes!

Everyone else, stop arguing and get to work! Keep up the effort levels!

The shark

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am now ready to get back on the horse!!! :) lol

Having broken up from an LTR about 3 months ago I was in a bit of a rut, but after this weekend I am now out of it .... Saturday was having my hair cut and this very cute hairdresser bout 21 came up to me completly out of the blue and paid me a complement about what I was wearing ... just had sunday lunch out with the parents and the wiatress kept eyeing me up :) ..... My eyes are now open and I didnt realise how many attractive single women there still arein the world :)

Will start BC this week and post my progress...

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah anyway about welsh women u never got round to answering my question a while back..Where are all the Catherine Zeta Jones lookalikes hiding ? :D

God how sensitive r u!!! :)

Live in South Wales, worked in Bath\Bristol. My mate ket comeing back to Wales ... he was moaning that English women took less pride! ... I kinda agree .... I have a right to an opinion ... no matter how ignorant! .... perhaps london girls will prove me wrong ;)

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha Ha!!! I’ll have higher standards than Zeta Jones when I get better than this, maybe :)

Anyway, I live near the border between England and Wales and the English are much nicer up here in the NW, especially since there is almost 20 % more girls my age than blokes according to the 2001 census!! :) :)
Thanks for asking how we’re getting on. It’s not been a successful week. I’ve been lame with regards to the bootcamp rules so need someone to take the piss out of me, think I’ll start seriously and catch up with you guys….. Definitely!!!!

I’ve not participated with the camp rules as much as I should have, I’ve been going off on my own tangent (yes it’s acceptable if I’m getting laid (I’ll ask a question on this in a sec) but that is not what the bootcamp is about). I’m making an excuse to go into town tomorrow and saying hello to some people, how hard can it be. I always bale out and go for easy options like a captive audience, the girl next to me at the bar where I can use a situational opener or someone in the gym/sauna etc. I guess that’s exactly what saying hello to strangers is about, talking to random girls, girls that you want to attract so that you can **** them.

One question I have for you guys, after you say “hey”, are you going for a follow up conversation or just running away straight after?

Anyway, this is what I’ve been up to, just thought I’d share it with you :)

I could go into a long field report for analysis of a night out on Wednesday and especially a night out on Thursday but I’m sure they’ll come later.

Here is Wednesday, main points of the night were: I got picked up by a cute girl that I kissed and didn’t see for the rest of the night, I love half being picked up :)

I picked up some other girl that wasn’t ‘that’ fit, I met her the week before but this time when I tried to seduce her by turning the conversation sexual it just turned into a debate into the morality of one night stands. Got her qualifying herself to me after the can you cook, are you psycho questions and got her to kiss me with the ‘you’re a good girl, bet you don’t even know how to kiss blah blah blah’.

Last thing to point out, I tried hitting on a REALLY fit girl (I was out of my depth, to drunk and haven’t improved my game enough, yet (also had a boyfriend)) ended up getting asked why I was talking to her. Live and learn, don’t be so drunk!!!

The unrelated question to bootcamp I have for you guys is this: on Thursday I hooked up with a girl for the second time, first about 2 weeks ago. This time we decided to exchange numbers, when I left in the morning she said “text me later, we’ll do something next week” (seemed sincere). I text her that Friday night and haven’t had a reply, I’m actually surprised.

The logical side of me is thinking she would reply if she was interested.
Another logical side of me is thinking, i want to see her again so I’ll call her tomorrow and see what happens. Not because I am needy but because I want to see her again (this isn’t oneitis btw).

Anyway, should i call tomorrow???

Also, is this thread about analysing situations so we can learn from them or does that go somewhere else or later on in the bootcamp; Shark, you started this thread? Are we strictly staying on topic with the bootcamp rules or can I go on about random crap? I’m posting this cos the attractiveness of welsh girls wasn’t exactly on topic.

I’ll try keep posts shorter next time :)

Going to the gym now, hope you are all out on the pull!!

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok dont mean to be funny but can wee keep posts short :rolleyes:

i can feel myself grow old reading that ... and I do have a life to get on with ... :)

It soulds a bit oneitis ish to me :s ... i should know i get it ... i would leave it ... if she is interested she will contact you ... if you contact her it will come accross as needy weather you are or not ... toughest thing in the world not to contact I know ...