Uh-oh I think she's losing interest!

~+~

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been chatting with this girl that i met online. We have exchanged photos and webcams. I havnt met her in person yet and I would really like to. But even though we live only 45min away, I dont have a car and Im in college, and she says she has been really busy and doesnt have any gas money. (I met her on a sex personals website btw). We seem to have similar interests like cars and drinking beer. Lately I have been the only one calling and starting the IM. I did tell her that if she couldnt find money in time that I would help her out.

What can I do to keep her interest?

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Allow her to make some effort for communication.

-Get a car?

-IM?! Be careful my friend. Too many words, not enough action.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't *do* anything to get her interest back. She applies her interest where she feels like she gets the most payoff. If she doesn't feel like she gets payoff from talking to you, her attention and int erest will naturally go elsewhere. Doesn't mean you're doing anything *wrong* per se; just that the chemistry isn't there.

You can ask her one final time to hang out, if she can't do it/doesn't want to do it, drop it and move on. Hanging out with somebody shouldn't require this much effort.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~+~
I have been chatting
But even though we live only 45min away, I dont have a car and Im in college, and she says she has been really busy and doesnt have any gas money.

What can I do to keep her interest?
She expects you to come to see her, not the other way around.
What can you do? Get a car...borrow a car...and go see her. But I suspect you are not going to do that just to see a chick 45 min away. So you might as well forget about her and move on to a next girl closer to your place.. unless you win a lottery and buy a car.

~+~

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
You can't *do* anything to get her interest back. She applies her interest where she feels like she gets the most payoff. If she doesn't feel like she gets payoff from talking to you, her attention and int erest will naturally go elsewhere. Doesn't mean you're doing anything *wrong* per se; just that the chemistry isn't there.
True, I cant force her to stay interested, but I can try to be a more interesting person. The thing is, we have talked quite a bit online and I have ran out of things to talk about.
I am stuck with saying "Hows your day?'' or "What are you doin this week?"
When we first met, I had lots to talk about and now I know a little more about her.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~+~
True, I cant force her to stay interested, but I can try to be a more interesting person. The thing is, we have talked quite a bit online and I have ran out of things to talk about.
I am stuck with saying "Hows your day?'' or "What are you doin this week?"
When we first met, I had lots to talk about and now I know a little more about her.
Interesting person to who? To you? To her? You haven't even been around her long enough to know what she finds interesting. You're just taking random shots in the dark and hoping you're going to hit on something interesting. If she was truly into you, she would have jumped on one of your topics or at least hinted as to what she IS interested in; instead of watching you wiggle in awkwardness through the conversation.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You met on a sex personals website.

She doesn't want to chat,she doesn't want to meet an interesting person.....she wants to fuk.

I mean,that's the whole point of SEX personals.....right?

~+~

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
You met on a sex personals website.

She doesn't want to chat,she doesn't want to meet an interesting person.....she wants to fuk.

I mean,that's the whole point of SEX personals.....right?
Yea that is the whole point of tthe sex personals. But first I had to get to know her.

The thing is, I just want to have sex. Im about to finish my first year in college and I still havent ever had sex before! This isnt normal!! Throughout my time as a highschooler I wanted to loose it to someone I loved or cared about. But now I just dont care who I loose it to as long as they are hot.

Perhaps next time I talk to her I should stick with the topic of sex