Uh oh. Full-blown AFC

aolDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a full blown AFC. Never been laid, etc. I'm 20 right now. I want to become a DJ and when I want to do something, I do it. Only problem is that i'm horribly awkward in social situations, even general freindship situations where no girls are present (I don't know when to shut up, etc). I want to learn the ways of the DJ but I don't know where to start. I've seen this stuff work when I've accidently not noticed a girl and then found out she liked me after I was ignoring for so long accidently (although that was actually good to find out since she became my girlfriend and stayed that way until i actually started letting her control me).

Anyway, I've read the bible and I have a gut instinct that I can get to the point where I become a master-dj and won't worry about pursuing girls because they will all pursue me. I don't think it will happen overnight, however, so any words of encouragement or advice you have would be appreciated. Don't say something other people have already said on the forums here as I will definitely be reading other posts. But do point me in the direction of some really hard to find but helpful info if you want.

What should happen to me soon if everything works out:

:flowers: ---> :cool:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
First things fvckin' last youngblood. Remember you have to crawl before you can walk. It's best to apply the knowledge you've gained from the brothers here in baby steps. You need to figure out that which in most dire straights. Is it your body language? Your mental state? Do you get the jitters when you're around a beautiful woman? Do you succumb to thier every wish?

Some details on what the problem, not your symptoms, are and I'll be able to guide you a bit better.

aolDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I really have a handle on being able to get the girl to see SOI when I first meet her.

I don't have a problem approaching girls but I need to be able to approach them in a way where they know I'm interested.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aolDJ said:
I don't think I really have a handle on being able to get the girl to see SOI when I first meet her.

I don't have a problem approaching girls but I need to be able to approach them in a way where they know I'm interested.
No, you really just need to start approaching. No amount of texts is going to give you what you can learn from doing a set number of approaches to get you started...

I suggest you join a bootcamp and follow it through. After that read a bit, while reading you will have moments where you say "aahhh, yeah i noticed that!" or "aha, so that was a bad move on my part".

Right now you're just reading. It's like reading how to drive a car....

After you've done some approaches and read a bit, do more approaches and apply what you learned so far. Then come back, read some more, you get more "oh and aha" and then rinse, repeat.

Also, if you need work in that area, check out some of the self improvement topics about grooming, style etc. Looks aren't everything, but they sure help ;-)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
aolDJ said:

If you want the short term fix read that god awful Deangelo crap. If you want some info that will help with your psychological acumen read the posts from ROLLO TOMASSI, POOK, and other fellas ( li'l plug for me as well :wave: ).

What is your goal?

aolDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
If you want the short term fix read that god awful Deangelo crap. If you want some info that will help with your psychological acumen read the posts from ROLLO TOMASSI, POOK, and other fellas ( li'l plug for me as well :wave: ).

What is your goal?
Pook's posts are gold. I've been reading as much as I can. Rollo lives in the same town as me, maybe I'll meet him at some point.

Thank you for providing me with this list of pook-like posters as I really like what Pook has to say.

:woo:

Zog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your me!

Your me, right down to the 20 year old virgin thing:( Ive read a ton of stuff, and have started going out and just doing approaches. Its still scary as ****, for me to even try and approach, but it has gotten better. And ive gotten in 1 or 2 funny conversations.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
aolDJ said:
I've been reading as much as I can. Rollo lives in the same town as me, maybe I'll meet him at some point.
A group of us Rollo, STR8UP, DEEP DISH and I get together for sushi and conversation at Benihana in downtown Disney. Perhaps you can join us in the near future.

Each of the brothers are extremely erudite fellows.