Uh. At the beggining, she wanted HIM. At the end, we made out.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy, how the hell does this happen?

I told you guys before I'm a spaz when I'm alone with myself or close friends. I'm the most insecure guy to come across. Just as insecure as my 15 year old sister. But I don't let her see that.
She already has a hagen-daz icecream buddy when she's feeling down or on her period...my mom.

HAHAHA. eh. *wipes tear*

But...when I'm at the top of my game with people who are in vauge friendships or aquantance with me, I'm a totally different person. It's like a just turn it on.

Maybe it because of the fact that I'm so insecure; I can see the insecurities and others and exploit them?

Anyways, this girl in my theater department works backstage. I'm one of the actors in the play, so we didn't ever get a chance to talk much. But tonight after the performance, the whole cast was going to el torito. I didn't have a ride, and she didn't know where el torrito was. So I went with her.

I dunno, I guess we sorta hit it off. We had good convo and were very comfortable with each other. It was only because I didn't care about getting at her. I figured "just be flirty, and be ****y. Bust her balls. It's a good test run. Just do it"

Something in me turned on. I just didn't give a fuck. I figured she had a boyfriend, looking as good as she did and having a really nice car. She was a 9, guys. A fucking 19 year old 9! Ohhhh.

But I was making comments like, "you're such a princess" and "You're cute, but you're a pain in the ass". Damn, she liked that, she even admitted it at one point. "You're full of yourself, aren't you?" She said. "I like it"

"I just tell the truth, that's all" I said to her.

While on the way to el torrito, we kept making wrong turns and shit because we were in such deep, fun conversation. She tells me she dumped her boyfriend and how she needed to get fucked and such. I sacrasticly said "well, I can't help you there, my schedule is full". She loved it.

But she was also talking about a good friend of mine who is also in the theater production. She said "Oh, god I wanna fuck his brains out. I just want to get laid.

This was before AND after we got to el torrito. She talked to my friend alot when we were at the resturant. We had a good time. I actually pulled him aside and told him that she wanted to fuck him. We was hesitant, because he heard from a female friend of his that this girl was a slut. BUT this girl who told him that TOTALLY WANTS TO FUCK HIS BRAINS OUT TOO. I'm talking hardcore. She says it everyday.

So that's not surprising she would say that. But my man is in there, talkin', flirtin', using alot of kino. A NICE HANDSIZED AMOUNT! So I think she was kinda into it. BUT I was still there, and I still talked and busted her balls.

I asked her to take me home since she had my stuff in her car. Everyone was waiting outside the resturant and I only lived a minute away. I told her and kind of patronized her "he'll still be here when you get back" and kinda exploiting how she felt about him in a cynical way.

On the way to my house she kept talking about how she wanted him. I said "you're talking to the wrong guy" she agrees and then babbles on how she feels bad for saying she wants him around me.

I was cool as hell: "why in the world would you feel bad?" "Tell me why you should feel bad?"

She knew. If she would have said "Well I know you like me" She would have gotten a laugh and a huge "NEGATIVE". So she didn't say anything.

She starts rambling on and I bust her again "you and I can't do this. We're too alike. We clash really bad. You're cool but...I dunno. Something isn't right"

(It was all in the way I said it)

She got curious as hell.

We were right outside my house and she said "you're going to explain that. You're comming with me to get gas"

More time to fuck with her! :D

So I did more of that.

We made more wrong turns and she finally ended up at my apartment. We were outside in teh car and I said "come here, give me a hug"

She hugged me and I was like "that was bad. Take your seatbelt off" she took it off and we hugged. she said "mmm, you give good hugs"

I rubbed her back while hugging her tightly (she didn't want to let go, I could feel it) So I slid my hands down her back and gently rubbed her ass to let her know I wanted to kiss her. She allowed it. I started kissing her neck.

I stopped and said "darling"

"yeah?"

"park"

She backed out of the driveway and we started making out like...whoa.

I was real gentle. I followed her mouth and tounge and she loved it. "Oh you're so soft" she moaned.

We made out for a few minutes and she said "i cant' do this" and went on a whole spheel that she wanted to know me before any of this. I told her it was just kissing and wasn't going to go farther than that. She still seemed questioned, so I broke the ice.

"I'm not here to just fuck around. I'm not like that. Actually I'm picky about who I'm with. I'm a virgin. (Damn, I shouldn't have told her that. But I wanted to make her feel ....not slutty. Ya.

She seemed at ease after that and told me to "get out. That's all you get...today"
She was being playful.

I told her "No..come here" she came to me and I kissed her again.

"That's all YOU get today".

Told her to have a safe trip home and that was that.

I think she still mentioned my homeboy, in terms of like "I don't know what to do". But It didn't matter. He's going to be so mad at me.

As we were leaving el torrito when she took me home he said "Don't fuck her, please, Johnny. I'm begging ya." (Actually earlier at the resturant when I told him she wanted to do him, he told me I should take a crack at it first. *shrugs* What a pal. He's a real humanitarian)

This girl so far says she wants to get to know me better.

FALSE

This girl broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to screw around.

TRUE

This girl likes my personality and can get along with it.

TRUE

This is enough to make her want me

FALSE

That's FALSE because my personality just got me in there, it's not going to make me stay in there. She's 19, and she's looking for something fast paced.

She thinks I believe she wants to get to know me better.

FALSE

She's full o' shit.

TRUE

What do you guys think? I'm really cynical about teh whole thing, seeing as what she's been through and what I'm looking for.

Comments? Suggestions?

Edit: HOT DAMN, she was a good kisser. Ohhh there are alot of girls who can't kiss worth shit and makes kissing boring and lame as hell. But this girl could kiss. Whoo man. I'm gonna be thinking about that all night.

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No comments?

I guess not. After all, I did pretty much answer my own questions correctly.

But I NEED you guys to tell me I'm right.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive only experienced this kind of situation once and I never really think about them except it makes me want her more maybe...

It happened once, I came to a good female friend of mine to drink before hitting clubs and her good friend was there that I never met... We were meeting up with other friend later, especially one dude that we knew and this new girl REALLY wanted him. She was on about him ALL night!!! But it was still 4 hours until we were meeting them... So we partied, she flirted some with me and I with her... We moved to another party (me + 4 girls only for 3 hours before going out..). We flirted more (me and this girl). When I was running to the bathroom she ran too and we fought over it (lots of kino there) but I always "LET" her get the bathroom and she hurried like F.... It was after this started she stopped mentioning the other dude...

We went out to club and met them, she was very happy to see him and talked lots with him. When the four of us (me, dude, my female friend and her friend (My "target")) were going to dance I just walked into targets path, stopped her with my arm and then she kissed me long, full makeout... We did this in secrecy several times this evening etc...

All four of us headed back to my friends house for an afterparty... It ended with my female friend, me and target sharing a doublebed and the dude sleeping on couch...

And two days later i fvcked her brains out and continued todo so for a month.... I also in the process afterwards (she is a VERY VERY good friend now) managed to destroy any attraction she had for that dude, lol. Her bf now is totally cool and really great =) Even though hes not too happy about befriending me..

What I mean with all this is that YOU should NOT care that she is talking about that OTHER DUDE... You should do what YOU want todo and GO FOR IT.... Stay in control, make the decisions.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of a girl's ACTIONS and FEELINGS meaning a lot more than her words. She wanted sex, and as you said, you grabbed the right moment and said the right things, so she was happy and you were happy. Nice job.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she wanted to get fucked.
She straight out told me how she felt, and I did a great job of manipulating those feelings.

I'm proud of myself. I wonder what's going to happen today. I'm going to see her in a couple of hours.

If she tries to make a big deal out of it, I'm totally going to play it down.

"It wasn't a big deal, darlin'. It was just a kiss. Nothing major. I'm not the type of person to let things go so far so early. Do whatever you want. We hardly know each other."

"You're a great kisser, by the way."

"Kiss me, you skank"

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walk this Way
This is a perfect example of a girl's ACTIONS and FEELINGS meaning a lot more than her words. She wanted sex, and as you said, you grabbed the right moment and said the right things, so she was happy and you were happy. Nice job.
yepp. She even said so later that she wanted to have sex with me when I walked into the room the first time.. See PHYSICAL ATTRACTION! But if I hadnt had my pair of huge cahunas (balls :p) and actually gone for what I wanted, DIRECT she would probably have ended up with my lame friend.

I totally love this girl as a FRIEND, we share everything... What I really like about her is that she is alot like me in that she knows what she wants and goes for it.. She LOVES sex and she believes sex is VERY important so as she said "Sex is important, why not have sex to find out if he is worth my time?" or something like that badly translated. Which is actually the thought MANY women have but do not DARE to admit or say out loud (not even to friends).

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounded tight as hell to me man. You could have had a Full Monty. You totaly had her buying temp up. Man you even got passed LMR! You SHOULD have had the Full Monty. Dont worry about the virgin part. Virgins are desireable. People have gotten laid with that word.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amog
That sounded tight as hell to me man. You could have had a Full Monty. You totaly had her buying temp up. Man you even got passed LMR! You SHOULD have had the Full Monty. Dont worry about the virgin part. Virgins are desireable. People have gotten laid with that word.
Yepp agree with you, he should have continued and "pushed" on...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walk this Way

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yepp, I just wish I was in this state all the time... Once in a while I start thinking and that fvcks up my naturalism...

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This chick is a skank. Straight up.

We were headed to a party earlier tonight and I drove with her. We had good conversation and we kept getting lost on the way to the place like yesterday.

She mentioned wanting to fuck my friend again before we got out of the car. ( gah )

Then she said something that fucked with my head.

"Why do you make me feel this way?"

"Like what?"

"Like bla bla bla B.S."

I was making her feel great.

Then we got inside and she took 3 shots.

She was all over my homeboy.

I asked if she could take me home. ( I do have work in a couple of hours) She said she was too drunk, and she had my homeboy drive her car. (Oh...)

I was angry, to say the least. I'm still angry.

One of my friends pulled me aside and said "she is seriously bad news. You REALLY deserve better. She isn't worthy of what yo u have to give"

I KNOW THIS!!

So why am I so angry? When I share a kiss, I put alot into it. I enjoy it and I don't consider it just random bullshit.

I felt like I earned something when I kissed her. And now that she's all over my friend, It feels embarassing to watch it. That's why I just had to leave.

I knew what I was getting into. My pride is just hurt, that's all. Just my pride.

Boy, she's OUT! GAAAAAME OVER, YOU PRICK! >_< BAGH!!

Damn, I don't want to feel hurt, but I am.
Tommorow her ass is on my ignore list.

Heh, like she'll even give a shit.

Reaction score
Thunder, if you read my prior postings on this site you kmow my answer to your post...

Say no yo hos!!!!

This hor tells you that she wants to bang your friend and is on his jock at first glance, and everyone tells you that she is a slut and you are now hurt because she didn't respond to your wooing advances!!!! What the hell is wrong with you??? Where is your pain coming from? Why would you be so weak to let a woman of this low caliber cause you to hurt? I hope the hurt is from rejection and not because you 'liked' her!

Snap out of it, and don't base your worthiness on the affirmation of a hor! I know loneliness can severely fvck with a man's head, but please seek more worthy company!!!

She was stringing you along and toying with you!

I'll forgive you in this instance because you are a virgin and probably have a lot of backed up sperm flooding your brain!:rolleyes:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. P, I could fuck her if I wanted to. I'm attracted to her, and she'll let me.

But a fuck is worthless to me. It's just a little annoying when you share something with someone and then they get a little drunk and start slobbing all over someone else.

Live and learn, right? *sigh* Damn she was hot.

I had (still have) an opportunity to poke that slut, but that's not how I opperate?

Understand?