"ugly" question

KaLiBuR Da DoN

Don Juan
Reaction score
FIrst off, i know for a fact that i am handsome. I dont want to sound like an *******, but i kno that my face is handsome. So here comes my question:

If a girl (same girl i talk about in my "confused" thread) says "you ugly" in a joking around way, is that flirting? it sure doesnt feel like it, but i kno she:
1- Doesnt think im ugly unless she is blind and retarded, even if she dont htink im handsome, she cant think im ugly.
2- IS kidding, but i dont know in what way, friend or romantic, i have no clue

Thanks

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usually if a chick says your ugly, you bust on her from her bulbuous pastule ridden face, down to her fat a$$, to her cottage cheese thighs, and bowling pin legs and shoo her away

that is the most shallow thing I have ever heard of Joking or not

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? A modest fellow like you must realize that.

KaLiBuR Da DoN

Don Juan
Reaction score
any otha opinions on the situation?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spanky's right...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Has it ever occoured to you that not ever woman alive is attracted to you? There are plenty of "hot" women out there that I don't necessarily think are anything special. For example, Pam Anderson does nothing for me. I think she looks trashy. Most guys think she's the most beautiful thing on the earth. Maybe she doesn't think you're hot. Deal with it.

KaLiBuR Da DoN

Don Juan
Reaction score
as i said, i dont want to sound like an A$$hole

and saying im handsome does not mean girls are attracted, cuz as we all kno, physical doesnt get you pu$$Y

i just wonder why in the hell she would say somehting like that, cuz i consider that one of my few strenthgs, you kno?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the thing is most people/normal..dont come out and downright try to hurt someone's feelings by saying "you're ugly"

If anything..he may have been acting arrogant..and she was trying to knock him off his pedestal in a cruel way

KaLiBuR Da DoN

Don Juan
Reaction score
those are pretty good words, but this girl dont seem like the type to do that, shes the kind that seems always happy, etc...

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally found my twin:)

this is getting creepy but I guess an reply is in order, one of my girl-friends naged me about the same thing. We could be going home together after a party or from a club and she would be like, "I dont get why you always hook up with some girl, your not that attractive!!" offcourse predictions from her best friend(not me) says that we probably will sleep together........sorry, guess I didnt give you an answer, oh well at least now you know that there is another handsome boy out there that gets the same "neg-hits" WOW!!! revelation....could it really be that simple, I just realised that if you are anything like me(sounds like you are) then your friend might be irritated because your always c+f. and is it possible that her remarks about your apperance is just a neg-hit to knock you off your pedestal......GOD, Im goooood, now everyone form a sircle around me and chant my name............:cool: ..................:eek: .............:( (not even a little cheer).....bohoo....your all bastards, I hate you I hate you all!!!! he he he, seriously I dont:D

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man, your ego is bruised because of a calllous chick..The first thing you should learn here is to be confident in yourself..and not worry about what 1 person out of 6 billion thinks of you.

My guess is you like her..and those words affected you..and you want to hear that she secretly likes you, but is saying the exact opposite..

Ares..good at what?? you just pretty much repeated what I said..dolt

KaLiBuR Da DoN

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder why she said it, more than i care that she did.

Why would she say something which is completely off the wall? If i was ugly lol, and she was flirting with me, that just shows waht type of girl she is, and what standards she has.

AHhhhh confuzin women lol

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the deal.....

I take credit if I think I deserve it, I dindt this time, but hey we had to knock down a wall in my house just so my ego could have enough space....:D

KaLiBuR Da DoN

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do i care? prolly cuz i like her

What would the proper response to this if it ever happend again? i need a way to be C+F if this happened again.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if by "Ego" you mean your distended porkrind laden belly..yes I agree the room needs to be extended

KaLiBuR Da DoN

Don Juan
Reaction score
what would be the proper resonse to the ugly comment

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea you can always throw back a "your so ugly..when you walk past the bathroom..the toilet flushes by itself" kinda joke

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell is that going to do??

its pretty much repeated what the girl said..its not funny, original or ****y

get bent