"UGLY" Guys who get chicks

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think to straigthen this out, in my opinion, their facial features maybe ugly
but they their body is probably nice.

Huge biceps, six pack, etc etc

You could have UGLY facial features, but if you have the BODY and the ATTITUDE and GAME , then you can be a don juan

I think thats the bottom line

the_reader

Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree, when you appeal to the girls sexually your all of a sudden "good looking enough " for them

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
alot girls I know say Usher's hot, but then they add something like "well.. not his face, but he has a hot body"

not to mention, he dresses nicely

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the cats on this site are average..so i don't see the concern with looks comes from.

Now dressing better,being freindlier to women & bulking up is an issue here defintley.

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_reader
100% agree, when you appeal to the girls sexually your all of a sudden "good looking enough " for them
usher's face is so damn ugly

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is coming from a wrong mindset.

If you come from a place where you're judging people by their looks then you are NOT in your own reality. You have been socially blinded.

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iCandy
This is coming from a wrong mindset.

If you come from a place where you're judging people by their looks then you are NOT in your own reality. You have been socially blinded.
you HAVE to judge people by their looks first. There is no way around this.. until you get to know them..

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: "UGLY" Guys who get chicks

Originally posted by The_Shezzler
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

**Shezz Pats His Little Beer Belly**

Yea - you've got it spot on my friend...Oh but then again - my face is a 9 ;)

Sarge On...
im not saying "ALL WOMEN" but a good percentage of them since they are not all the same

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by The_Shezzler
So your saying that we have to have Attitude, Game AND a good Body..to be a Don Juan?

Attitude yes, Game yes, body is not essential - Check out Lovedrop from MM.

Its good to be in shape and it can help -but it is not essential to be good with women and get laid!

Sarge On...
If you don't have nice facial features, you can resort to having a nice body instead to improve your game with the hotties.

Having a Great body is always better than just having a body

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a good looking face but my body is average. so heres my question

Whats better having a goodlooking face or a hot body?lets say that your body will never improve.

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What this thread is doing is you're looking at looks/body to validate reasons why you can't pick up women.

Like I said, it's looking at the wrong mindset. IF YOU HAVE TO JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR LOOKS first then you are looking at it the wrong way.

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a guy who wasn't attractive in my opinion, nor did he have a good body, but he was so much fun to be with - he was witty, clever, charming, just great, and the way he fcuked me, oh I was in love with the way! Often girls look at a guy and think 'oh no' but when they speak to them for some time their feelings change.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I gather from you females.But then again you might not be too attractive yourself.

Soo....:eek: :down:

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leah
I once met a guy who wasn't attractive in my opinion, nor did he have a good body, but he was so much fun to be with - he was witty, clever, charming, just great, and the way he fcuked me, oh I was in love with the way! Often girls look at a guy and think 'oh no' but when they speak to them for some time their feelings change.
But this is just YOUR opinion. However Your opinion doesn't represent the opinion of MOST women. People will always judge just you based on 1st impression and there is no other way around it.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
^man, where did she say that she DOESN'T judge by first impressions?

if you're witty enough within the beginning of a pickup, she will give you more time so she can see what you're like

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usher is a very bad example. He's goodlooking.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Just a big **** will do ;)

Brother, Walk around Best Buy with your humongous ant eater danglin' and a face that looks like Milton Berle after getting smacked with an ugly stick and tell me how many chicks are going to grab ya and jump on it.