Ugly girls are meaner than hot chicks

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
well, i have been noticing that hot girls are very nice to me, while ugly hoes are very rude to me.

i always thought it was the other way but i was wrong.

for example,
a girl hb9 i just met in class; i called her at 12 am if we could study for an exam the next day, she agreed and we had a good time. ( i went to her department at 1 am so she could help me study, how awsome is that)

all the hot girls in all my classes talk to me, while the ugly ones ignore me and are rude when i try to talk to them.

the other day i saw 2 female classmates, one is as low as a 1 (she looks like an ugly dude) the other one is a 7, i went to talk to them, the 7 started talking to me very kindly, the ugly hoe told me to go away, she said they were bussy.

when i had low self steem, i asked out a lot of ugly girls all of them lower than a 5 (i thought i couldnt do better) ALL of them dissed me, some agreed and then didnt show up.

then i asked a hb9 i barely knew out and she agreed and i had the best date ever, too bad i was too analytical with this so suave stuff i thought she wasnt interested and i didnt pursue, i still regret it but oh well.

Now i have a 7.5 gf and she is very cool and nice.

when i was in high school, all this ugly monsters made fun of me, im talking of real ugly girls, girls that looked like had down syndrome.

now i only talk to hot chicks.

the other day i went to a club and i told a 7 to dance , she said no, then i went with 2 hb9`s and told them to kiss me at the same time , and they did! and i took a pic of that as proof.

what an irony.

So now when you see a hot girl, know for a fact they are way friendlier than ugly rats.
always stick to hot chicks. dont talk to ugly hoes.

i have more examples of how ugly girls are more rude to me than hot chicks if you wanna now.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has not been my experience, but it could very well that the ugly girls have low self esteem or aren't happy with themselves. A better looking girl with higher self esteem does seem likely to be more outgoing and confident.

Just keep in mind that the attitudes of people and they way they treat you when it comes to dating, vs. the day to day interaction with random people, are often very different. You've got multiple scenarios going on here.

Maybe you're treating the two types of girls differently?

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is very common. They are just generally bitter people. Guys only want them for sex. They know whatever they do they won't fit into a size 2. Their skin will never become smooth and unblemished like an undisturbed pond. Their protruding brow will never recede back into their skull. Their waxed mustache resurfaces after 2 days...

However, I find a great personality to be rather infectious, because those rarer than beauty. So, if these girls were a little more optimistic about their grotesque situations maybe they would still be able to get some.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
It's easy to be nice when you're a hot babe. Everyone is nice to you, and people go out of their way for you. If you're not hot, you're pretty much on your own.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly girls have more to prove than pretty girls. They want a man that can give them social status, whereas, a pretty woman already has social status by being pretty.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Ugly girls are rude because they have low self-esteem.

They also try to tactically neg guys and play hard to get. Kind of like the LS girls do :D .

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I agree with all tis but i have noticed it more with fat girls which are ugly too me... Fat girls tend to be so nasty in terms of attitude... its like why would you be ugly and have a bad attitude also..

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
hhmm interesting thought I never really thought about it, though it would explain why I avoid those kind of girls in a situation where a discussion or counter reaction could be made. as a Bartender I have noticed that they pull up the self defense attitude and try to make the "other" cry so that they won't cry themselves.

you can work around this but it all depends on being willing to do that. and imho not worth the time.

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely. i live with three girls, one hottie, one butch uggo with the hugest feet ever, and one fat chick.

the two latter people are the two most bitter, annoying individuals i have ever met. im generally a difficult person to get along with, but those two were just amazing in their abrasive abilities.

the hottie on the other hand, is an amazing person. nice to everyone, even her stalkers. even nice enough to climb into bed with me every night for 4 months until i found someone better.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Ugly girls have more to prove than pretty girls. They want a man that can give them social status, whereas, a pretty woman already has social status by being pretty.
This statement pretty much sums everything up. The girl might not even be ugly but an insecure average looking chick. They have more to prove than prettier girls so they act shady in order to attain the social status that they feel they need.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Misery loves company!

What i believe is that they've been dissed, put down, and heart broken by decent looking guys throughout their lives. In order to even the playing field, they lash out at every decent looking that comes across their path.

dfb808

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget girls that act li dat, they are not worth our time and effort. Save it for someone more deserving.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
Misery loves company!

What i believe is that they've been dissed, put down, and heart broken by decent looking guys throughout their lives. In order to even the playing field, they lash out at every decent looking that comes across their path.
Eh, my theory is contrary to beauty only being skin deep, that ugly girls are ugly all the way through, defective on the outside and the inside lol.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that they are bitter more so because they've given up hope in themselves which is the equivalent of a male AFC. As AFI once wrote "miseria cantaré" :cry: But you and I do not let misery represent us.

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go with Bmxcetera. It must be awful to be an ugly girl... I mean, bad looking guys get with hot girls all the time, but the opposite is so not true! If you're a girl and ugly, you're pretty much doomed.
Being a guy is much better.
Plus we get to pee standing up :D

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the fugly chicks are rude to you, congratulations, that means you're a decent looking guy. They hate those guys because they can never get them, whereas the opposite can happen: fugly guys can get hot chicks.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chicks can be mean too, but in much more subtle ways - they have the whole 'fake friendly/damning with faint praise' thing down pat. Which is worse? An ugly chick being mean to your face, or a hot chick being 'fake friendly' while cutting you off at the knees? Ugly chicks usually don't care if you think they are a b*tch - hot chicks usually do, so they will do whatever is necessary to keep you from thinking they are - all while busting your balls as hard as any ugly chick will do: only they'll do it with a sweet pretty smile. Their egos want you to chase, even as they are throwing up a smoke trail behind them.