Ugly girl pursues YOU: compliment or insult??

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. Usually if you give off a very high value vibe they won't even try because they don't think they are good enough, but then there's other ones with some balls or convinced that they're hot sh!t because some guys fvcked with them for easy pu55y and now they have an ego. Personally if she's tolerable enough to kiss I dont mind a free bj.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few instances of ugly girls approaching/hitting on me usually when they've had enough to drink and can muster up the courage haha. Other than that I usually catch a few coy glances and mild flirting but never being outright approached. Most women are cowards and take rejection extremely bad, so they'd rather sit and let the guy do most of the work.

If we're talking random occurences then its more than likely a compliment that women generally find you attractive and a few of them just so happened to have the balls (or ovaries?) to break girl-code and pursue you. They seem to take it hard when you don't pursue them back, to them its a rejection and I've had women who've dropped hints go stone cold on me when I wouldn't take their bait.

OTOH, if ugly/fat women are consistently hitting on you in a very dominant manner then you're probably giving off submissive vibes. I usually think of a very skinny non-threatening dude, most of them are the biggest fat chick magnets for that very reason.

I highly doubt the latter is the case for you.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl into your looks should be a compliment, although I'd be far more complimented if they like your personality.

As for low value assumptions because of ugly girls hitting on you...you guys are nuts. Ugly girls will hit on the good looking, medium, and bad looking. Just like guys.