Ugly Chicks, good or bad?

Clash113

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, their women...they probably have hot friends. It's always good to be friends with women of all types.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well since this girl ain't a big deal, try the following, but only if you got BIG BALLS:

after you nail her, while you are still lying there (and you are sure she's come at least once) say to her

"you know, I'm kind of new at this. I was wondering if you'd like to be my sex practice partner. You know I'm a model, so I'll probably be dating a lot of girls, so I can't promise you there's any hope of a relationship. But if your up for it, we can try out lots of freaky sex. If you're not, I totally understand. I'm mean I think you're cool and everything, I totally respect you. Your call. Whatta ya think?"

or words to that effect.

I am suggesting this predicated on you saying she was ok with "only" sex.

Of course you could do this anyways and not say anything. But if you DID say the above, that would satisfy any moral issues you may have.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unattractive women can help guys build confidence. You've banged her already, so if it wasn't that bad I'm sure you'd go for it again. I never go for women I am not attracted to, but that's just me.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sadora said:
She wasn't bad looking, just heavy, so I got to thinking that I could get this girl to do just about any nasty thing I could think of. She gave a mean bj and was pretty easy to get rid off once the hang over subsided.

What did you do, toss a frozen pizza out in the hallway and then lock the door behind her?