Ugly Chicks, good or bad?

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here me out:
I have been REPEATEDLY propositioned by this ugly chick (chunky, ugly) that I hooked up with already one night (I just mean she gave me a bj). She wants to just "sleep over". I'm a male model (I'm just giving you an idea why she would want to do this), and I'm currently cutting so that's why she really just wants to hook up.
Now, i definately need practice in the sack, and she's clean (I know, long story). But by ugly I mean I wouldn't be seen in walmart with her.

What is the proper course of action when given an opportunity such as this?

P.S. I realize how much of a douche I just came off as, I assure you I'm not. I just wanted to get to the point.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
continue to bang her until you feel you are pretty experienced then move on to bang hotter chicks

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: That's great. :crackup:

Hey fat chicks need lovin' too!! Lol.

If I'm not attracted to her then I'm not attracted to her and I will not intiate anything other than maybe a friendship (which can be extremly useful)

BUT! Do what you want to do. My game is my game, how you chose to play is all up to you. If you need experience, and you want to bang her go for it. Wrap it before you tap it (always).

-edit-->A little word of warning now that I think about it. Try not to toy with her too much though man. What goes around comes around, and I've seen situations similar to this EXPLODE all in peoples faces (including my own...uhg)

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm not trying to sound like an AFC here, she doesn't mind it just being about sex. She's just one of those clingy needs to get laid *****es.
I wouldn't toy with her if I'm not trying to win her.

By the way, is there a list of commonly used abbreviations somewhere on this site? Like AFC, LJBF, ect. I know those two, but there are like fifty more I don't know.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml

Their might be a few differences from website to website, but these are the comonly used acronyms and slang you'll see around various "seduction" websites around the internet, including good ole' sosuave.

Their might be some that are unique to certain websites, but if you sound it out you can usually figure it out.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing someone who's below your standard of attractiveness isn't necessarily a bad thing. I've dated girls who I was not attracted to and of course i took them for granted. You know what happened? They left my sorry a$$! I know you're thinking 'how does that help you as a player in the game?' and you should know that despite the fact that I wasn't into them, the fact that they left me as opposed to vice versa still had some effect.

I'm told time and time again that I'm a good looking guy and girls will often go out of their way to talk to me, but that doesn't give me a free pass to treat everyone on meet like sh*t. People are people and treating them with a gentile hand will get you further then being a d*ck all the time.

To wrap it up, if you go a BJ from this girl, then you like her enough to at least practice running your game on her. Don't break her heart or anything but at least feel out your abilities to direct her where you want the relationship to go.

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it after all, yr dyk ain't gonna suck itself. Plus, one day we will all be old and not as good looking-There will be a time when we couldn't F a chunky girl if we wanted.

Look at this way, would you really regret it? probably not you will jsut be glad you got with as many girl as you possibly could.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh..you dont bang ugly chicks unless youre drunk...ever, mr male model.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hit it bro. i started doing modeling too and i had my share of ugly women before i started getting the really attractive ones. after a while you will be able to date models and what not, but you need the practice. you need to be able to conquer a woman in the bedroom and give her the pleasure she craves for.

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh.
Well this sucks.

I've got half the bored telling me to hit it (trust me, I want to, even though she is a FUG/WARPIG) and then the other half appealing to my morals (don't break her). I'm not trying to break her, I'm being real honest with her about the fact that this is just a hookup... But I have a feeling after we hookup she's going to want more. Which I can say no too, but... Damn.

I need to know the rules on this.

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I keep hearing how everyone's a model? I mean that's cool, but not really relevant. I just said it to point out the "league" i'm "supposed" to be in.

Sorry, I'm new here. I have alot of reading to do, this problem is just a present one.

sadora

Don Juan
Reaction score
WaRpEd said:
Hey fat chicks need lovin' too!! Lol.
ain't that the truth. Look, we all go hogging at least once...think of it as a rite of passage. I slept with this big girl when I was at school last year, after a night of heavy drinking...she kept buying me shots, and she was all over me. She wasn't bad looking, just heavy, so I got to thinking that I could get this girl to do just about any nasty thing I could think of. She gave a mean bj and was pretty easy to get rid off once the hang over subsided.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only bang women you are attracted to. There is absolutely no other reason to bang a chick. You are a man FFS. If you really are attracted to the troll, the **** her. Dont let societal pressure deem what is and what is not ****able in your eyes

Women sleep with men for various reasons. They can even be attracted to men for various reasons. Hell, sometimes they will **** a guy they are not even attracted to if it means they get something out of it. Women follow the path you are on.

Find a girl you are attracted to practice on.

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Harry.
That was very helpful.

What's FFS stand for though?

sadora

Don Juan
Reaction score
AF77 said:
Thank you Harry.
That was very helpful.

What's FFS stand for though?
I'm guessing

for f'ck sake

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude don't waste your time.
You should only be banging hot girls your into.
And you know it probably won't help
your performance during sex because
you will feel different with a 10 then a 5.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are attracted to a chick that most would classify a 5 then sleep with her. Who cares what anyone thinks? The key is to stick to women you are attracted to not sleeping with anything that comes along.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even having to make a decision whether to bang an ugly girl or not if you're a male model? Shouldn't you have women fawning over you? Hot women?

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time banging a chick you're not into. It won't get you any better at sex, trust me. I tried something similar and when I first hooked up with a chick I actually liked the "practice" didn't do me any good. Sex with an unattractive girl is nothing more than a different form of masturbation. Hell, you'll probably even regret it... I did, not to mention the sex won't even be that good. To me the mental aspect of sex is just as important as the physical. The best sex I've ever had was always with chicks that I was really into (emotionally and physically).

But you're a grown man, when it comes down to it it's your decision. Despite current myth sex isn't something you have to learn. It's natural and your body will know, and tell you, what to do. People just overcomplicate due to nervousness.