Ugh... I can't get her out of my head...

BobTheB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I started talking to this chick with a boyfriend. I don't have your problem though cause I knew she liked me so I just hinted at it until she asked me. Then I told her and she told me the same thing. I don't really want to break up their relationship so I'm just moving onto this other chick that's a bit better looking, but not as great of a personality.

pro26

Don Juan
Reaction score
the gurl of past

ok guys bare wit me. i recently met up with this old gulr i knew from high-skool. ( and yet another afc story) lol newayz after finally telling her i love u (DON'T U GUYS EVEEERRRR SAAAAYYYY TTTHHHAAATTT !!!!) i found her on myspace.com i sent her some emails but she won't reply. ( so i said **** it)
now all of a sudden she updated her profile which means she can once again accept friend request. Know i have met some of her best friends. Know i want this gurl really bad. But my instincts tell me to 4get her, cause in da future she's gonna come running back to me. lol ne advice. AND DON'T HOLD BACK I WANT FOOL BLOWN OUT ADVICE!

ps: how's boot camp going guys?!:up: :up:

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, maybe i missed something after being gone for awhile, but where did the dj bible go?? honestly, is it not available anymore? what the hell. because some of these questions and posts.....