Ufc 79

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
UFC 79 is gonna be insane, Matt Serra is defending his title against Matt Hughes, and Chuck Liddell is fighting Wanderlei Silva.

Who do you think will win:

I'm guessin Matt Hughes and Wanderlei will walk out with wins

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just hoping that Silva trains to fight in his new surroundings, the cage is alot different to the ring setup he's used to. Also, the Chute Boxe fighters love their soccer kicks and head stomps, whiich obviously is not allowed in the UFC but was all good when they were in Pride FC.

It seems a few of the pride fighters have trouble with making the transition in fighting in the ring. Shogun's fight for example was definetly dissapointing, although I'm sure he'll come back better to whoop a$$

artalexakis

Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
Don't forget Soko vs Lyoto. I got Serra, Silva, and Soko.

oh yeah your right.:up:

I think Matt Hughes will win. I think Matt Serra is overrated. He just got lucky on his fight with George St. Pierre. Other than that I think hes not that good.

Chuck Liddell I think will lose but then again every time ive watched Wanderlei Silva fight hes lost. Maybe I havent watched the right matches or something. I think Chuck Liddell is a sloppy fighter with luck. To be honest I hope Chuck wins. Im sick of these Pride FC dudes, they dont do crap. Most of them always lose anyways. Well besides quinton Jackson.:rolleyes:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah UFC 79 better make up for 78...it was the most horrible ppv i had ever seen! I wish UFC had ppvs like they did before they went mainstream...every single fight would have been what is now main event status.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SILVA! Hope he smashes chuck into retirement. The cage isn't too foreign to him..he had some fights there in the early part of his career. I think all the pride fighters that are transitioning have realized by cro cops example that not training in the cage is not an option. I'd like to see serra win just so gsp can crush him in a rematch. Wish I was at this one!

artalexakis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
yeah UFC 79 better make up for 78...it was the most horrible ppv i had ever seen! I wish UFC had ppvs like they did before they went mainstream...every single fight would have been what is now main event status.

I agree buddy. ufc 78 was one of the boringest ufc event i have ever seen.:cry: they should give everyone there money back.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see serra win just so gsp can crush him in a rematch.
That would definetly be all good to watch

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn now serras out with a slipped disc in his back. Looks like that whole fight will be off..