Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this threads probly gonna get deleted before too long but im just curious about somethin:

I was watching the new vh1 show "the pick up artist" in which the famous Mystery takes a bunch of afc's under his wing to try to reshape their lives and beliefs about women and such.

anyway i was watching the preview at the end of the first episode and there was a line that i consider just a c+f opener that went like this

guy:hey uh did you kno that 93% of girls masturbate in the shower? the other 7% sing. do you kno what they sing?

two hb's:uh...no

guy:Ahh.... well then yall must be the ones that masturbate then

haha thats gold. anyone got some more to share?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that line he used is actually really old. My favorite line in a club is:

Me: Hey what´s your name?

HB: My name is ____ . Who are you?

Me: I´m Mr. Right. I heard you were looking for me so I decided to come over and talk to you. (I usually give her a hand kiss while I´m doing this)

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
love your signature lines:

"I don´t use neg hits to lower someone elses value. I use compliments to raise someone elses value to my level."

"Every man I meet is my superior in
some way. In that, I learn of him."

excellent...

Reaction score
If we were both squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole.

that or

I'd like to wrap your legs around my neck and wear you like a feedbag.

Those usually get a good response.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBacneProblem said:
If we were both squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole.

that or

I'd like to wrap your legs around my neck and wear you like a feedbag.

Those usually get a good response.
Hahaha, well I guess that could work if you were conveying it right. Otherwise she'd be creeped.

L

lvl20DarkMage

dude, you can always talk about the books youre reading.most hott gurlz i talk to are in to, like eragon and LotR stuff at the mall and totally get into me when i tell them about all of it. some of them are even into roleplay and other neat stuff like that

Reaction score
Yeah....roleplay could be good. You know, you be the misbehaving schoolboy and she could be the naughty teacher.

L

lvl20DarkMage

what??? thats no fun. havent you ever been to like a roleplay tournament,, like with necromancers and trolls and stuff. you have to be agressive and stuff like that and try to move your character and beat everyone elses. gurlz i like are always necromancers, (newbies :) but its ok cause their cute. school kids and teachers aren't going to beat mages like me.

Reaction score
lvl20DarkMage said:
what??? thats no fun. havent you ever been to like a roleplay tournament,, like with necromancers and trolls and stuff. you have to be agressive and stuff like that and try to move your character and beat everyone elses. gurlz i like are always necromancers, (newbies :) but its ok cause their cute. school kids and teachers aren't going to beat mages like me.

WOW! Just....WOW! I'm not quite sure how to respond to this. You clearly aren't a DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.