Turning up the dial...

Paps

Don Juan
Reaction score
As David D says in DYD, men are like switches and women are like volume dials. I searchin the Bible for a collection of things you could do to turn up the dial, to get them aroused, but I just found lengthly posts, when all I wanted is a quick fix.

Id appreciate it if everyone could contribute field tested stuff that turns girls on. Cos we all like seeing girls who are so horny they cant control themselves ;)

The following is a list of things i like to do during a full on make out/ heavy petting session, often initated by smelling.

Smelling - my fav, works so well it might as well come with a guarantee
Kissing the neck
Breathing slowly on their neck, in their ear
Massage
Sucking their collarbone - leaves a little red mark, but they love it
Tuggin their hair ever so slightly
Biting their neck gently
Biting their earlobe with your teeth covered by your lips
Nuzzling them with your nose
Restraining their hands above their head whilst you kiss them or smell them - plays into the dominant/submissive thing, I love this one
Placing one leg between theirs and rhythmically grind with your hips. If you can get ur thigh to vibrate its even better!
Kissing with your fingers interlocked with theirs - builds bond and connection
Sucking on their bottom lip during a kiss
Tickling them when things get steamy - just for a laugh
Gently stroking them - in direction of the hairs otherwise they find it annoying.
If they are wearing jeans, using ur fingernails to drag towards the errogenous zones- creates vibration
Kissing/suckin the inside crease of the elbow
Sweeping them off their feet, fireman style, and kissing them - displays strength and confidence

Thats all i can think of, but what I really want is contributions from others that I can try out. Ive kept things PG, cos its these little things that count. That get them worked up for the real business

;)

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forgat....Rubbing on the pu$$y

Paps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought of a few more

Indian head massage
Footrubs
Sucking on fingers
Massaging inside crease of the knee
Kissing along the eyebrows
Kissing the temples
Kissing along the spinal column
Squeezing the achilles tendon
Tracing their gum line with ur tongue during a frenchie
Lifting her by the butt whilst kissing
and a personal thing i do. Whilst cuddling during pillow, try wrestling their toes with your toes. Adds more fun and playfullness to the conversation.

Come on guys, dont be selfish with the knowledge, share!