Turning down easy a$$

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: fvcking kids r ruining the site, I promise....loll.

Originally posted by revelashon
lol..yall need to writin these dam threads bout what major pimps yall are. its fvckin retarded.

"School Slut, is all over me. I got cash, car and dress nice. Plus, I am a DJ and people know me."

woww.. your soo cool..loll.. you sound a like a b!tch dogg

"I AM THE POSTER BOY FOR THIS ****ING ****, I PROMISE"
:rolleyes:

say somethin productive or shut the fvck up

NUFF SAID. ONE!
hahahahaahaha. What are you on about? Sounds to me like someone is Jealous! Oh and are you black, or you just like speaking that way? You have only made 8 posts, so lets keep it that way!

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is jealous. We all know he could not hold our jock-strap on his best day. We are not bragging ... more like sharing stories. Plus, we all have our problems and try to lean from them here at the site. We never said we are GOD's at DJ'ing.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
word.

When they are a little TOO easy i start to get suspect.I do not turn them down completley though.I just put my guard up.You never know when you can catch a stalker chick.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. There are tons of crazy chicks out there, but does anybody really want an uber clingy chick who obeys a man's every wish? Okay, most guys do. But if all of us would have girls like that or would like girls like that, we for sure would not come back to Suave and get advice. So the chase is fun.

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
originally posted by: revelashon
lol..yall need to writin these dam threads bout what major pimps yall are. its fvckin retarded.

"School Slut, is all over me. I got cash, car and dress nice. Plus, I am a DJ and people know me."

woww.. your soo cool..loll.. you sound a like a b!tch dogg

"I AM THE POSTER BOY FOR THIS ****ING ****, I PROMISE"

say somethin productive or shut the fvck up

NUFF SAID. ONE!
I'm new to this board but not new to DJin' so I'm gonna have to go with revelashon on this one.

I started readin' this s**t to exchange ideas, not to here some DJ braggin' about his cash, threads, and whip. When it comes down to it, you could have just as must game drivin' a Tempo wearin' Puma's. It all depends on what kinda chicks you're tryin' to pull, and sometimes that doesn't matter either. You loose interest in a chick that gives it up right away for the same reason a chick looses interest in her man when he starts actin' like a chump.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't mind if I dont really care about anything you just said :eek: . We are not here to brag we are sharing stories. You only posted twice on this boad ... Don't go bagging on us with your sh1t.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just can't say no. I had an FB when I was 17 (she was 21). She was about a 5, I got sick of it, she would literally beg me "oh please, even for just 15 minutes". I wouldn't even take my shoes off to bag her, but I still couldn't just say no, its damn hard when someone is begging you and tugging at your c0ck.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, whoa. Where did ya find that clingy b1tch?