John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone from AZ out there?
-jlc

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ME, ME. I am from Ahwatukee though in Phoenix.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell Yah!!! Some AZ folks. I'm from Avondale by Luke AFB base. How old are you guys? We should meet up eventually.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit older than you boys, but I do well. I'm getting out of a relationship soon, so I'll be wanting to hit the scene. I've already got a crew of seasoned pros in my gang already, however we don't have a younger guy.

N. Phx and all of Scottsdale

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 and have a few prospects around the 480. I usually like to go clubbing.

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at the U of A. Countdown is a week and a half until all the HBs are back for me :)
-jlc

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born in Ft. Huachuca, but somehow I ended up in KY, I hope you guys appreciate what you have

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
AZ is the ultimate HB state. Tons of Cali girls + sun/heat = my kind of place.
-jlc

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's Tucson holding up? I was born and raised there until I was eleven, until when I moved over to Florida, some twelve years ago. I had lived in the foothills and enjoyed a nice panoramic view of the entire city.

How's Ft. Lowell park?

Are there still two medium-sized malls? (Pretty much was the highlight of Tucson)

Are there still only two skyscrapers in middle of town, and one tall hotel on the east side of town? (Which, except for downtown, were the highlight of Tucson's skyline, and every evening the reflection of the sun off of the hotel's windows would shine into my house, which is why I ask)

A-Mountain?

When I had lived there, it was pretty much a ghosttown during the day, in terms of traffic and seeing people outside. How about now? The airport was equally dead. How about now?

Is there still Old Tucson, and how's the Desert Museum doing?

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough reminiscing* let's get some DJ action goin!

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
How's Tucson holding up?

**Its still around

I was born and raised there until I was eleven, until when I moved over to Florida, some twelve years ago. I had lived in the foothills and enjoyed a nice panoramic view of the entire city.

How's Ft. Lowell park?

**never been there, am i missing much?

Are there still two medium-sized malls?

**there are four now, none of which are any fun to be at

(Pretty much was the highlight of Tucson)

Are there still only two skyscrapers in middle of town, and one tall hotel on the east side of town?

**there's a big new federal building, and they are remodeling the rialto and foxx theatres, other than that, no news

(Which, except for downtown, were the highlight of Tucson's skyline, and every evening the reflection of the sun off of the hotel's windows would shine into my house, which is why I ask)

A-Mountain?

**booooooring. some people go hiking there. i prefer the canyons to the north.

When I had lived there, it was pretty much a ghosttown during the day, in terms of traffic and seeing people outside. How about now? The airport was equally dead. How about now?

**airport hops a bit depending on when the students are arriving/leaving

Is there still Old Tucson, a

**haha, most of old tucson burned to the ground a few years ago. they rebuilt some of the buildings, but i haven't been there since '95. didn't think it was much fun back then, can't see how that would have changed since, although i hear the halloween shows are all right.

nd how's the Desert Museum doing?

great, i take girls there a lot :)

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
so yeah, anyone here located in or around Tucson? i've always wanted to DJ congress or some of the 4th ave bars with a good wingman.

-jlc

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon guys.... let's not let the AZ area be the only non-active DJ state.... We need to organize some s-hit... and we needed to do it YESTERDAY!!:eek:

JdogArizonaPUA

Reaction score
I'm here in Tucson, and also spend time in Phoenix.

If you are interested in meeting locally to sarge (or as I think you call it here DJ)... and also join in our free mini-workshops, where we talk about what we've learned at seminars, and trainings, etc... then visit our local Arizona Message Board for the Attraction Arts:

www.ArizonaPUA.com

honey

Reaction score
hey im a girl and would like to learn more about this. i hope that women can be wing(wo)men too....

and id like to learn for myself as well :)

tehtank

Don Juan
Reaction score
folks

im 17, 18 in september....whos up for some wingmanship in north scottsdale!?!?!
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honey said:
hey im a girl and would like to learn more about this. i hope that women can be wing(wo)men too....

and id like to learn for myself as well :)
I'd be down for picking up women with other women. Just starting attending ASU.