Trynna get the condom and car barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
well to make this short... basicly my girl wont have sex with me in the car or without a condom. i told her that there is nothing wrong with having sex in a car (its a van by the way) but she says that is not decent and its gross.

And everytime that weve had sex we have used a condom im trying to have sex with her without a condom because damn it they are expensive plus i want to do it without a condom with her but she says that she doesnt wanna get pregnant although she trusts me at a 1000% as she says.She says that she can get pregnant of the pre-*** : rolleyes : thats the only thing thats holding he back, and that she aint ready to do it without a rubber but damn it if thats the reason then she will never ever be ready to do it without a condom then, think about it. It also gets on my nerves that when we on the phone she will tell me that shell do this and that and that shell let me go in without the condom but when we face to face getting ready to get down she backsdown not just on this but on everything, on the phone is one thing and when is down to bussineses its another, i really hate that.

What should i do here? i told her that until "she is ready" to let me go in whithout a condom then there will be no sex (lol cause she loves my sex)

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you respect your woman you'd respect her judgement and decision.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She CAN get pregnant off the pre-cvm. Dumbass.

Either get her on some kind of contraceptive, or wear a condom. People like you shouldn't reproduce under any circumstances.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
and if she loves me as she says she does she will grant me what i want too.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume this is a LTR? Suggest she go on the pill. All my LTRs have done it for me. It's a cheap alternative here. If she's into you, she won't have a problem with it.

If you don't use a condom but you withdraw, there is still a chance of pregnancy. So be careful, unless you enjoy the drama of an abortion or love child support.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
she must sacrifice her ass then, thats the rule right

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
She CAN get pregnant off the pre-cvm. Dumbass.

Either get her on some kind of contraceptive, or wear a condom. People like you shouldn't reproduce under any circumstances.
Thank you for being the one to state what we all thought.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And everytime that weve had sex we have used a condom im trying to have sex with her without a condom because damn it they are expensive
Wake up and smell the diapers! Spending $7.00 on a box of 12 condoms every couple of weeks or so will save you from spending $300 a month for child support in the future.

and if she loves me as she says she does she will grant me what i want too.
With an attitude like that, I hope she dumps your ass. She should be doing things for you because you are a great guy, not because you're the prince and she's the pauper.

It's true that women shouldn't be treated as a princess, but damn, have some respect for your woman! If you demand more from her generous nature, anything she does for you out of the kindness of her heart will become stale.

Never take the things she does for you for granted.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok everybody answering only one question, remember there are two of them, the car one...

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she wants a little more class...

It sounds cool and all to bang in a van but maybe she is not that type of chick , also make sure you know her sexual history before you sleep with her , I would say as long as your getting laid then what are you b****** about?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok everybody answering only one question, remember there are two of them, the car one...
So she won't fvck you in the car. So what? Some women are more sexually adventurous than others. Besides, if you finally get her to do it with you in the car, it'll probably be the worst sex you ever had with her because she'll be uncomfortable.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are dumb questions but they are your questions... so:

1) sex in a car - ask her why she doesn't want to have sex in a car... most likely she is afraid of getting caught in public. If this is some fetish of yours then fine put the car in your garage close the door and have sex - problem solved.

2) condoms - that part of it is not negotiable if she isn't on contraception herself - there is no other options here.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nerdy_A
If you respect your woman you'd respect her judgement and decision.

bad advice here.

provided she is on the pill, I would just try it anyway. Turn her on by kissing her neck and sucking her tits. Get her so hot that she has to beg you for it.

Then just do it . don't f--ken talk about it. be a man and take action.

When a girl says she doesn't want to do something it is womanease for , "I don't want t you to think I'm a little sl-ut. "

Doing her in your car will make her feel like a sl-ut.
The one thing you have to remember is that ALL women like to feel like little sl-uts once and a while. So don't worry about it. She is just giving you anti slut defence.

My advice is to try it. It is just like asking a girl out. You won't know she is interested until you ask her out.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

There's no connection between love and doing something she doesn't want to do. How does that mean she doesn't love you?

Some girls have sex in cars, some don't. Big deal. Be more creative. Rather than trying to ram up against the wall of her adversity, find another means.

I dated a girl before I had my own place who was a hornball, the slightest touch would set her off. But having sex in a car was considered "too slutty," something most women battle with. So, I hooked it up on the couch. Big deal, more comfy.

If you have sex w/out protection, it should be a federal law they castrate you. Not only should lazy people not procreate, but they should do so to prevent dopes from spreading unnecessary diseases and overpopulating the planet with more social welfare parasites.

A-Unit

neptoons

Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me , trust me , TRUST ME on this one Blackstar....

Either get her on birth control NOW, or keep using those condoms. Pulling out is not 100% effective and you can easily have a slipup and get her pregnant in a heartbeat....

I can't believe your pressuring your LTR into having sex w/out any type of contraceptive... obviously you don't know what it's like to go through with an abortion, it's HORRIBLE, for the girl and yourself.

And I don't think your one who could even support a child, if you in fact think condoms are that expensive.

My suggestion is go get a job and a reality check before you touch your LTR again.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neptoons
And I don't think your one who could even support a child, if you in fact think condoms are that expensive.

My suggestion is go get a job and a reality check
Words of wisdom. Anyway, how old are you, Blackstar?

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackstar,

Your questions ---

1) sex in your van --- just take a step back for every two crank up steps forward. For example, kissing, deep kissing and then light touching of her boobs going back to deep kissing only. Then deep kissing, light touching of her boobs to heavier groping and then back to light touching of her boobs. Get the picture? Get her worked up enough that she'll either beg/tell you to continue or she'll jump you. It's your job to crash through her sexual barriers and boundaries and bring her along the way. She's expecting that. Just do it with some sense and sophistication, that's all.

2) sex without condoms --- the only way is when she's close to her period. Only she knows when she's going to be going on her monthly cycle and if she's regular then it's a go. Otherwise, at all other times use a condom AND have her go on contraceptive pills. There's a very, very, very, very slim chance that the condom could break and you could get the girl pregnant. Condoms and spermicides are NOT 100 percent foolproof. Better to protect yourself and the girl from any unwanted pregnancy.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackstar
Here is my answer to both of your questions: You're a f*cking idiot.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm closing this out of sheer stupidty. I believe we have a Darwin winner.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.