trying to make me jealous?

adeft

Reaction score
Me and this HB 8 have known each other for about 4 years now and she started to show interest in me lately. Im pretty sure she likes me because of IOI and shes always staring at me in one of my classes. She also says hi to me whenever we pass in the hallways, somethign she used to not do. Im pretty sure she knows I like her too. So yesterday, I got her number and decided to call her on saturday and maybe ask her out. But today, she acted really different. She was talking loudly to her friends about other guys and her ex. and calling them hot. She knew i could hear her perfectly because i sat in front of her in that class. Is she trying to make me jealous? Is it because shes hoping i will call her? If so, how should i respond?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Shes a loser, wait until sunday.
haha.

Respond by not caring, cause you don't wanna let her effect you like that.
thats just b!tchy on her part.

adeft

Reaction score
So I should call her Sunday? Should i still ask her out or no?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you wanna go out with her, you find a way. if not, don't.

sjoasja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you want a girl who will try to make you jealous and then boom! Switch to being nice against to you and IoI you ?

If Yes .. Then Call her to hang out with her , dont make it something big out of it .. For you and for her ..

For you so when she is not interested you'll won't feel **** ( some person will feel this way) And for her .. So its no biggie to her to .. She wont feel unnacessary pressure and won't freak out and find you a weirdo

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
adeft said:
She was talking loudly to her friends about other guys and her ex. and calling them hot. She knew i could hear her perfectly because i sat in front of her in that class. Is she trying to make me jealous? Is it because shes hoping i will call her? If so, how should i respond?

She's trying to make you jealous. I don't know how much more obvious it can get.