Trying to Mack on Your Sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
Practicing on her .. so that when a real girl comes along. she'll fall for me when I used my powerful DJ skills (which I acquired through practice).

I don't know what's the big deal. I am pretty sure that millions of guys have practice on their sisters.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't see myself practicing on my sister (kinda impossible since I'm an only child). But if I did have a sister I would ASK her what she thinks of some of my approach tactics. Kinda like a Q&A session with a female. I don't think however I'd "practice" like Kino and what not on my sister, she'd probably flip out and tell my folks, I'd imagine.

Asking would be okay, but think about it, there are TON upon tons of girls you can practice on in the world. Girls you aren't interested in, girls you wouldn't ordinarily hit on, girls you like, girls you love, there are lots of girls out there. Why not "practice" on them? I mean how much different would it be practicing on your sister (who I'm hoping you have NO interest in at all) and hitting on some random girl (who you also haev NO interest in). It just makes more sense to go out into the world, where you can get definate results to study rather then your sibling who's feed back is definately going to be skewed.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by negativefcf
.....so that when a real girl comes along.
Right there.....a real girl.

Why is your sister the only girl you know?

Get out there and meet ladies.....now.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the women in the world to practice on... I would however ask what sets a guy off from the run of the mill AFC.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I macked on my sister just last night, I used C&F, kino and NLF, had her in the bag until I got c*ck blocked by my father, the pr*ck.

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Practicing on the sister seems a little creepy to me. I can't even imagine trying out 'moves' on my sister. Dude, there are many other places to practice. Go out there in the real world and practice on other women (old, young, unattractive, attractive, etc)!!! Every place you go where there females gives you a chance to practice and enhance your social skills. I know what you're trying to say here (cuz your sister is easily accesible) but still.... that's your g#damn sister man!!!!!

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you practice on your mom too? That'd make you like twice as much of a pimp! You could use your sister as social proof and your mom would think "Damn he's good with the ladies in this family!" and then she'd be all over you too... Can you say threesom?

I really hope he comes back and says he was joking....

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
I will post a journal on my progress, starting tomorrow.

Wish me luck fellas.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you practise on your sister then you got to be the saddest motherfuker on earth and would probably remain a loser. thats not just normal.

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
if you practise on your sister then you got to be the saddest motherfuker on earth and would probably remain a loser. thats not just normal.

Sticks and stones will break my bone but words will never harm me. I will be the greatest DJ ever. You'll see.. small steps first.

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahaha! the way you asked the question defeated any hope of actually getting any serious answers. I understand what you are getting at, but what an odd way to ask it.

It sounds like you lack social skills and when you say you are going to "practice" on your sister, you mean that you are going to try being cool. Its fine to get close to your siblings and that comfort can project itself into situations with other people (ie. women who hooking up with wouldn't be illegal an all but a few southern states).

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is funny, but no where near as funny as the post with the guy from Iceland. Now that was funny:D

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is your real name JOE DIRT ?

" i'm your sister ! i'm your sister ! "

so after you practice on your sister

what next ? your mother ?

do you work in a carnival ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Yeah, I macked on my sister just last night, I used C&F, kino and NLF, had her in the bag until I got c*ck blocked by my father, the pr*ck.
Props to Don Juanabbe on the super humor scenerio
:crackup: boo-yahh:crackup:

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seek help.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by negativefcf
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you guys, in an attempt to become DJs, practice macking on your sister. Strictly for practice. If so, what kind of maneuver/moves did you make? What was her reaction like?

Thanks.
Bah, that's for amateurs. I mack on my dad. THAT'S a skill builder. When you can get some kino on your father and number close him, women will seem easy by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.