Trying to better a relationship

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very new to relationships, or LTR's as you would call them.

Ive been seeing this girl for about 2 months now and we hooked up and fvcked a few times. Now we've been going out for 3 weeks.

I don't think the relationship is going as well as I'd like it to.

First, she's grounded, so pretty much the only time I see her is at school, and at her house on the weekends because she's allowed to have people over. But we can't do the things we want to do (sexual and not) because of her parents. So we just end up making eachother really horny by the end of the day, and can't do anything about it.

Second, she rarely says how she feels. Just 2 days ago, she got mad at me over something that wasn't even entirely my fault, and her point was that I'm not nice enough to her. I sometimes act like an ass, but she can be a ***** too. I always apologize for when I **** up, and she, alot of the time, is too stubborn to see things from my point of view to see why I do some of the stuff I do. She also told me I don't compliment her, which I do, but not alot.

When we had that argument, I was a second away from dumping her because she only cared about how she felt, and kind of ignored my point of view. But I decided to take it easy, change some things, and see how things go.

Third, she thinks Im "cheap" because I've never offered to pay for her. The truth is, it's because I hardly ever have money. My parents stopped giving me allowance because they're in a financial jam right now, and I seriously just never have enough money to pay for both of us when we out to eat or w/e.

She shows alot of affection however, and she does like me and likes to be around me.

I need advice on how I can make this relationship better.

I think she's a great girl despite some of her flaws.

Thanks.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thinking from a desperate mentality

First of all man, you're freaking 16 yrs old and should be out meeting numerous chicks. You totally don't deserve this stress and anxiety when you can be out and getting more experience with other girls.

My suggestion: Put her on hold, start enjoying your life and start meeting other women.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen Roly. I am eighteen, and one of my few regrets is giving too much worth to one girl in the past, and missing uncounted opprtunities.

jessup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she complains you don't pay for her tell her shes gotta be ****ing joking. Tell her you have a financial problem and then tell her she can stick it and break up with her because she isn't worth your money anyway - haha.

Makes me mad just thinking about her expecting you to pay for **** when your in financial strife yourself.

Argh.

Reaction score
look, to amend a relationship you need to realize that you need to forget the ego and know how to compromise and also give you and that other person a good reason for healing the wounds....

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'll have 3 dolla after I pay my parking fine. That's a financial problem XD

sad thing was..it was only $25. So much for making $1400 a month.