Try this for much lol

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a fake female profile on POF. Watch as these betas Whiteknight the **** out of you. Hilarious dude.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Erm that doesn't sound very fun at all. We know White Knights exist, I don't under stand the point of wasting your time like that. It would just embarrass me really.

If you really want a laugh (and score some poon) msg every girl on your Facebook saying you've had a crush on her for years--yer I stole that off BB Misc forums but it's funny as hell

Amw406

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Erm that doesn't sound very fun at all. We know White Knights exist, I don't under stand the point of wasting your time like that. It would just embarrass me really.

If you really want a laugh (and score some poon) msg every girl on your Facebook saying you've had a crush on her for years--yer I stole that off BB Misc forums but it's funny as hell
You should share some messages to

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Top 3:

#1: Subject: worth a shot
Message: ok i know your way outta my league and you prob wont answer but i have to say you are absolutely stunningly beautiful which im sure youve heard alot but when i read through your profile and i loved everything i read and I really hope you give me a chanc and we can get to know each other better

#2: Subject: How about 500 for spendin

#3: Subject: heloooOoo
Message: I saw your profile and thought you were cute. so I decided to send you a message.

my name is Michael. I am in the Navy and training to be a Navy SEAL. I collect old books and enjoy television. that is me in a nutshell.

Too to you soon.

Apparently Navy SEALs have shaggy hair and 14 in biceps.

Is this real life?

Toooooo funny

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
whats a white knight i dont know this term
White knight is when a guy tries to win a girl over by smothering her with tokens of love, affection, or by telling her how beautiful she is and blah blah blah. Hence the term, "White Knight"

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MartyMcFly said:
White knight is when a guy tries to win a girl over by smothering her with tokens of love, affection, or by telling her how beautiful she is and blah blah blah. Hence the term, "White Knight"
Side note, we all know this doesn't work. It does for a brief moment, then the girl loses all respect. Because how could she respect someone who goes out of his way to show that he is lower value to the girl and she deserves to be worshipped.....Yep, she'll lose interest real quick and find a dude who makes her work a little.

I did however recover from this in my current relationship. I know in most situations they say to just get over it and it's not salvagable , but I did. I reverted from my white knightisim.(I went to her work and dropped her off her favorite coffee and flowers before, for no reason, and would tell her she was beautiful way to much) But ya, just thought I'd share that because I'm pretty proud of it.

If you catch it fast enough you might have a chance. Think this is my last post for the day too :( or getting close.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
Side note, we all know this doesn't work. It does for a brief moment, then the girl loses all respect. Because how could she respect someone who goes out of his way to show that he is lower value to the girl and she deserves to be worshipped.....Yep, she'll lose interest real quick and find a dude who makes her work a little.

I did however recover from this in my current relationship. I know in most situations they say to just get over it and it's not salvagable , but I did. I reverted from my white knightisim.(I went to her work and dropped her off her favorite coffee and flowers before, for no reason, and would tell her she was beautiful way to much) But ya, just thought I'd share that because I'm pretty proud of it.

If you catch it fast enough you might have a chance. Think this is my last post for the day too :( or getting close.
I've been in your shoes exactly, I used to do the same **** in highschool. Then I met someone who showed me the error of my ways in the Army. Life just gets better from there.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guy in the Navy Seals lied..he is not a Seal......Navy Seals dont even need game their confidence is their job and on top of that their one of the badest sons of *****es on this planet hows that for a pickup line