Truth or dare

MaeMan

Reaction score
Alright so the other day i went out with my girlfriend of about 10 months and her family to an amusement park. Messing around i asked her sister have any secrets about her and she just laughed but gf wouldnt let her tell me. I asked her later on about it and she was too embarassed or uncomfortable to tell me. So that night her sister tells me on aim that she blew a guy she had just met at a party because she was dared to. It just makes me mad that she has no self will, take into consideration im going to be a sophomore. So she was only like 14 or something, wierd.

MaeMan

Reaction score
I know man but the thing is shes not a slut at all and she wasnt drunk. We weren't together but i invited her to a party and told her yesterday not to bother coming so i think im wrapping it up.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaeMan
I know man but the thing is shes not a slut at all and she wasnt drunk. We weren't together but i invited her to a party and told her yesterday not to bother coming so i think im wrapping it up.
You're right. She's not a slut, just gives bj's to guys at parties w/out being drunk. It's different, lol.

Just messing wit ya man.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaeMan:

Let me get this straight. Your going to break up with your gf for something she did BEFORE you two were in a relationship? That's just plain stupid and immature!! Why don't you use your brain kid!!! If she does things like that on a dare, she'll probably be more than willing to please you in all sorts of ways.

Don't break up with her over a stupid reason like that, but make sure your not tied down forever because you should be having fun at 15 years old.

PIMP

MaeMan

Reaction score
I dunno man i guess its just ive been going through the relationship playing a really good game and shes totally crazy over me but then i find this out and it feelslike everything i have done for her was for nothing. All i had to do was get a buddy of mine to dare her some ****

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just **** her and then next her because this is bugging you so much

Last edited:

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
haha you think you're gonna meet the perfect little virgin. get over it because once you're older you'll need to except the fact that your girl let some other guy get in her guts in the past. But she's with you now right?

She'll probably Blow you

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaeMan
Alright so the other day i went out with my girlfriend of about 10 months and her family to an amusement park. Messing around i asked her sister have any secrets about her and she just laughed but gf wouldnt let her tell me. I asked her later on about it and she was too embarassed or uncomfortable to tell me. So that night her sister tells me on aim that she blew a guy she had just met at a party because she was dared to. It just makes me mad that she has no self will, take into consideration im going to be a sophomore. So she was only like 14 or something, wierd.
What's the big deal? **** happens MaeMan. People do stupid ****... I bet she regrets it - that's why she didn't want her sister to tell you. She knows it was wrong. She's putting the past behind her; why don't you follow suit - let the past remain in the past, move on.

It's also a possibility that her sister could be lying. You never know... but know this [re-read the first paragraph I wrote].

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't let the past affect you.
It didn't concern you.
Maybe she's freaked out that you masturbated with your chair when you were 14. See? :p

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
beat the pus.sy up then tell her to get them feet movin on that pavement.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by benassi
ONE MORE THING...

YOUVE BEEN PLAYING A REALLY GOOD GAME AND YOU HAVENT EVEN FCUKED THE **** OUT OF HER YET, AFTER 10 MONTHS.. AND SHE BLEW A GUY AT A PARTY OVER A DARE, FOR GODS SAKE, REALLY GOOD AFC GAME.

hahahahahha

DJbootcamper

Reaction score
Originally posted by benassi
ONE MORE THING...

YOUVE BEEN PLAYING A REALLY GOOD GAME AND YOU HAVENT EVEN FCUKED THE **** OUT OF HER YET, AFTER 10 MONTHS.. AND SHE BLEW A GUY AT A PARTY OVER A DARE, FOR GODS SAKE, REALLY GOOD AFC GAME.
lol...-_-